Search results

1. chromatose007

How the Luxury Tax will affect Canadian Boat Builders and their employees

Elect a clown you get a pathetic broke butt circus. Well done snowflakes
  2. chromatose007

Quality Pliers

Get the 11" long pliers from PA. Put a leash on them as well. WD40 or other water displacer helps keep the rust at bay. I like the ones with the bent tips, never have to be anywhere near the fish with these
  3. chromatose007

Trailer Maintenance

Pacific Fasteners
  4. chromatose007

All Things COVID-19

ANYONE that takes 'medical advise' from Dr Bonnie Mengele will pay the price at some point https://www.bitchute.com/video/CL5iq5Cdzmsl/
  5. chromatose007

All Things COVID-19

This is also interesting... https://www.bitchute.com/video/nQgq0BxXfZ4f/
  6. chromatose007

All Things COVID-19

This is interesting... https://www.bitchute.com/video/i3rlgX5MtyfK/
  7. chromatose007

Braided main line- How long does it last?

Never taken all the braid off of a reel ever. Just add more. That way you have indicators built in...
  8. chromatose007

Salmon Fishing Vancouver - Holiday Sept 2021 - Guide - affordable fishing

Rent a boat with some downriggers and a decent C/Plotter. I will take you out. Because it doesn't appear I will be working as a guide AGAIN this year. Just happy to get out and wet a line. Cheers
  9. chromatose007

Size of Ball?

Depends on the currents in your area. 10# C/Bs in less than 100' s/b fine. What are you using for a C/B leader?
  10. chromatose007

Spoons big vs small

I have noticed spoons have gotten smaller over the decade I have/was guiding
  11. chromatose007

Covid Procedures with Guides/Lodges?

IF you are stupid enough to believe the HOAX you will do what the gov't tells you. Sadly Do your research...
  12. chromatose007

Anywhere to fish near Princeton

Anglers Atlas or Go Fish BC Prolly still iced up if Otter is still iced Nymph the river?
  13. chromatose007

1994 Grady white Sailfish

EVERY boat has strengths and flaws. I've driven all of the main WCVI platforms Grady, Pursuit, Bayliner, and a few others. Sorry no tin cans. Best all round boat for guiding was the Bayliner 2802. Surprising I know, I was too
  14. chromatose007

Wind forecast on Bigwavedave

Try Ventusky or Windy?
  15. chromatose007

Fishing Bait Scents

You'll need a VHS for those! I've seen a bunch of them too. I might know someone that has them...
  16. chromatose007

Looking for a budget ground fish rod?

PNT usually has a barrel full of something at a good price. Can never go wrong w/an Ugly Stick
  17. chromatose007

ROC (M). Where to get this course?

SOS on the Rock
  18. chromatose007

Fishing Bait Scents

I melt Vaseline and put X10 in it. Basically the same as Pautzke's product but better. Stays on your lure longer than just liquid I've got other liquids to put in scent chambers when Hali fishing. Anything is better than nothing
Back