Search results

1. Reelin In The Years

Free craft beer

Probably wouldn't get the ad for free Lucky done and they would be gone.
  2. Reelin In The Years

Looking for a new vehicle??

I'll tell you what really grinds my gears is when I look at a vehicle for sale on any lot and the price is stated and it also says $1000 fee for service and paper work. I would really like to know where dealers get off thinking that it is justified to charge that kind of money when any Joe-Boy...
  3. Reelin In The Years

Everyday post a photo of a reel you own.

There's one in every crowd!
  4. Reelin In The Years

What to do with white spring

My theory about white springs is "WHEN THEY BITE MY LINE, THEY GET SO SCARED THEY TURN WHITE WITH FEAR . CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE NOT GETTING AWAY" and they just give up.
  5. Reelin In The Years

2023 Sooke Reports

Frigging cannonballs. They need to make ones that float. So when they break off, you just go around and scoop it up.
  6. Reelin In The Years

2023 Nanaimo Reports

Is that fish caught in the Nanaimo area or Ucluelet? If it's Nanaimo, wholly hell, What a nice fish no matter where.
  7. Reelin In The Years

Downrigger fire

After a days fishing, I always remove my downriggers and lock them in the boat after washing everything. I would never leave them on the boat overnight, unless boat is docked at some campsite and going fishing in the morning. I am sure they would grow a set of legs.
  8. Reelin In The Years

Fishfinder, who’s got one?

Check Marketplace in the Nanaimo area. Always seems to be some for sale there.
  9. Reelin In The Years

9.9 Yamaha

That's a good deal for a powerhead. Always nice to have a backup.
  10. Reelin In The Years

9.9 Yamaha

Thanks PF. My 9.9 is a 2006. My pump has 2 spouts on it that water hoses get attached to for cooling. My motor does not run long enough to get hot. Good ingenuity on your part.
  11. Reelin In The Years

2023 Nanaimo Reports

Was out yesterday morning at the fingers. Lots of action. Some hits and gone, quite a few springs let go. Some wild Coho and managed to get our 2 hatchery each. Took about 3 1/2 hrs. to get our 4 hatchery.
  12. Reelin In The Years

9.9 Yamaha

So, as mentioned in the beginning. My kicker runs off my inboard fuel tank which also supplies fuel to my main motor, 140 Suzuki. No problem with my big motor running. Gas comes to Racor filter which services both engines. Open 1 valve for big motor and close kicker valve. Open valve for kicker...
  13. Reelin In The Years

9.9 Yamaha

Fishing out of Nanaimo yesterday and it was fairly nice out, so I thought I would drop the kicker and fish using it. It started up right away and I let it warm up while I connected the steering arm to the big motor. I put it in gear and turned the big motor off. It ran fine for a bit then I...
  14. Reelin In The Years

LEH What you got!

Moose draw last year, so nothin' for me. Of course no Rosey elk.😭
  15. Reelin In The Years

Island Fires

Maybe they should ban smoking in vehicles. You can't buy a new vehicle with an ashtray anymore. So where does the cigarette go after the person has smoked it down to the nub. Also, it is distracted driving the same as using a cell. Lots of fires are started with tossed out cigarettes.
  16. Reelin In The Years

Scotty swivel mount repair

What is NJORD mounts? Me no understand.
  17. Reelin In The Years

Sold - Two Rods For Sale

That's Nasty! Kinda funny though.
  18. Reelin In The Years

2023 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

If you are staying in Nanoose area, you could launch at Fairwinds marina and short trip out to fishing around the Winchelsea area. Don't fish that area, but should be good there. A lot of people mention Gerald Is.
Back