Search results

1. vangoalie

Selling my SimradGO 7 Sold

Sold, thanks Cheanuh Special, happy boating
  2. vangoalie

WTB 14” galvanized rim or rim and tire

In need of a galvanized rim or rim and tire for my boat trailer 14” , I have the tire but would take both if that’s what you have tire size is a 205/75/14 or 215/75/14. Thanks for your help!
  3. vangoalie

I am in New Westminster, I paid over $1300 for it a couple of years ago with the HDI transducer, so I am thinking $650 for it, the transducer on Amazon is $179.00 and might be able to be purchased locally for less, or get the p66 if desired. Thanks
  4. vangoalie

Looking to sell my Simrad GO7 XSR, it is in perfect brand new shape, only used under a dozen times and always kept inside the house when not in use and in a protective box in foam, I would like to keep the transducer so this is just the head unit and power cable, what does everyone think I can...
  5. vangoalie

Feelers for sale and advice hds9 carbon vs go7

Thanks, I only want to run one unit, was at the boat today and the transducer I gave is the HDI transducer. Anyone with a value of the go7 with and without the transducer? Thanks
  6. vangoalie

Thanks, not worried about the money. Just trying to figure out what the best option is, my boat is a 98 Campion 185.
  7. vangoalie

Just looking for some advise and feelers, hopefully in the right forum. I have a Simrad Go7 I may be selling with or without the transducer, not sure yet, I bought it brand new a couple of years ago but got a great deal on a Lowrance hds9 Carbon with the 3 in 1 transducer with chirp from a...
  8. vangoalie

Scotty miscellaneous items

I’ll also take a swivel if you have one too
  9. vangoalie

I’m in new Westminster
  10. vangoalie

I’ll take the covers if available?
  11. vangoalie

2023 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Never fished the south point of Denman Island (South of Chrome Island lighthouse) and trying it now. Just kept a Chinook on a herring down at 75ft. What’s the recommended depth to try and catch #2?
  12. vangoalie

Lots of stuff for sale, Lots still available plus more now lowered prices

Bump, some stuff still available and open to offers, try you never know! Thanks
  13. vangoalie

Lots of stuff for sale, Lots still available plus more now lowered prices

Bump still stuff available and I’m open to offers! Thanks
  14. vangoalie

LF: Scotty Trap-Ease in Nanaimo area

I’m in new Westminster and I have a brand new one if you are interested, manual new never used. Pm if your in lower mainland, cheers
  15. vangoalie

Optimax 115 beeping every few minutes, HELP

Added oil in the motor mounted reservoir, I don’t have an external one. No water in any of the filters in the motor or external.
  16. vangoalie

Ok now I am totally confused, I changed the battery to a new Optima, I lost track of the wires as it was tight in the compartment and hard to work in there, I reconnected everything and now my bilge pump works with the float but not the switch, the switch is constantly lit up as if its calling...
  17. vangoalie

My oil is pretty high now as I kept adding when I heard the 4 beep alarm
  18. vangoalie

Thanks I will look at the battery, I only have one but it seems strong but is 7-8 years old. I have a couple of optimax AGM’s to put in just haven’t got around to it.
  19. vangoalie

I have a 2006 115 optimax with about 230 hours on it, runs like a top but beeping from the alarm every few minutes(4 beeps). I installed VesselView at the beginning of summer and below are the codes I get, I am not sure what is relevant and what is not but water in the fuel seems to really...
Back