Search results

1. A

2009 F350

Truck sold - 2009 F350 4x4 Supercab. 245k km, runs well, new rear brakes. Lots of cosmetic bumps (ex fisheries truck) but always well maintained. V10 motor replaced at 80k km $5k also have a 1986 travellaire 18 foot 5th wheel with new battery, new upholstery, rubberized roof, new water pump -...
  2. A

Halibut at night

I am just curious if anyone has tried fishing halibut in the dark. Do they feed nocturnally? I am not endorsing anyone engaging in dangerous boating activity and assume people that have done this have all of the required electronics, common sense, and safety equipment.
  3. A

Charting Software

I have been using an open source (free) charting program that works incredibly well. It also has great support. You just need to upload your own electronic charts. If you are interested and have a netbook or laptop for your boat: http://opencpn.org/ The program even has AIS compatibility.
  4. A

Garmin Mini SD card for Vancouver/Georgia St

I have a mini SD card that fits most Garmin GPS units (e.g. 276 handhelds)for Vancouver - to Victoria and most of Georgia Straight. I paid just over $200 6 months or so ago. Best offer as I now have a netbook with Nobletec charting. I am located in Vancouver. Please email me if you are...
Back