Search results

1. Corey_lax

SFI Up date

Bought my raffle tickets today. Lets gooooooo!
  2. Corey_lax

Fuel Prices 2023

Diesel is like $0.30 per litre cheaper than gas. It’s close to being cheaper to drive my ram 3500 instead of my Toyota matrix.
  3. Corey_lax

Cuts of meat on sale

If anyone is in coquitlam area, save on at mariner and Austin has two packs of whole chicken mislabelled as $3.40 a kg instead of $3.40 a lbs. works out to $1.54 a pound.
  4. Corey_lax

Driving an EV pickup

My dad bought a Tundra and couldn't pay cash for it unless he traded in a Toyota truck lol. Forced to finance but no penalty to pay it out the next month. I guess it just keeps the Toyota corporation happy that they got someone on their 8% interest rate or whatever it was and then you pay it off...
  5. Corey_lax

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Nah. They can’t block 35 or whatever shots for the next 3+ games. Those guys are gonna be sore. And I don’t think we were lucky on game 1. We need Petey to wake up. Man he doesn’t look interested for a guy that wants to play for a contender. In hindsight, we probably shouldn’t have signed his...
  6. Corey_lax

Looking for inflatable PFD recommendations

Anyone every had an automatic inflatable go off in heavy rain? The guy at Steveston Marine sold me on manual inflatables for that reason lol. I wish I got automatics but oh well. Just don't knock myself out.
  7. Corey_lax

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Game day!!!! Woooo!!!!
  8. Corey_lax

Bubba Blade knives review-my first impressions

Mine have never done that. And they don’t get used often enough
  9. Corey_lax

Starlink

I think @myles has starlink on a boat.
  10. Corey_lax

Canucks 2023-2024 season

The schedule is out. Looks good. Nice to have something to look forward to at this time of year lol
  11. Corey_lax

Cuts of meat on sale

Frying chicken for $1.99 a pound at save on
  12. Corey_lax

SCAM ARTIST. - “GREEN”

Every wanted ad will get you the same crap from scammers. Every single time.
  13. Corey_lax

Remington 870 - $450

where are you located?
  14. Corey_lax

How long has Canadian Tire been selling Suzuki kickers?

Looks like there is quite a few stores with one of each in stock. But not all stores have them. I wouldn’t trust a Canadian tire mechanic to install on a boat but then again, I’d do it myself anyways instead of a marine mechanic lol
  15. Corey_lax

Tell Your Best Joke

tis but a scratch
  16. Corey_lax

Tackle Sale

Received my order last week for a TMx5 for $299 and some teaser heads and a flasher. Now I see the 4” Tomic plugs are on sale so probably going to place another order lol
  17. Corey_lax

Cuts of meat on sale

That’s like 15 old mill’s. Good deal.
  18. Corey_lax

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

On the smartcraft gauges, you can adjust RPM's by 10 rpm's per push of the button so you can fine tune your trolling speed better than you can using the controls. Or the tachometer adjusts the speed with the push of a button.
Back