Search results

1. C. Ray

Trailer Brakes

Hey Njord , how long ago did you switch to electric? Did you have to do anything special to the actuators? Coat them with dielectric grease etc. Do you recal the manufacturer? Do you know someone who had success with it?
  2. C. Ray

Discs vs Drums

Clean for 5yrs old. I rigged up a flush system with brass fittings. More volume but I don’t think it gets as much coverage as those garden nozzles. Also, I only flush it when I get home
  3. C. Ray

Discs vs Drums

Thanks. I changed everything including the backing plates 2years ago. I rigged up a flushing system and I am religious about flushing when I get home, but I’ve already got one of the brakes binding. I was in the local auto parts store inquiring about a disk brake conversion. The guy behind me...
  4. C. Ray

Discs vs Drums

Hey Turbomack, What do you use to rinse the drums at the boat launch? And just to confirm you have electric actuated drum brakes, not electric over hydrolic.
  5. C. Ray

2017 Nanaimo Reports

2 keepers at neck point yesterday afternoon. 54cm hatch coho @ 142 on footloose and anchovie. And, a 69 cm pink spring on supper betsy and glow hootchie.
  6. C. Ray

Wanted: Sea Ray back to back seat

Saturday afternoon bump
  7. C. Ray

Wanted: Sea Ray back to back seat

Wanted: back to back sleeper seat for a Sea Ray 225 Weekender or 215 Express Cruiser
Back