Search results

1. pinball90

ISO running engine

Hey guys.....I'm on the hunt for a running engine for a 18ft Sangster...preferably a mercruiser 120. Anyone know where to find one in the mid-north Island??
  2. pinball90

I.S.O: kicker motor

Hi everyone, I'm searching for a kicker motor. Looking for 8-10 h.p, 4 stroke long shaft. Prefer electric start, and remote controls. I'm in Campbell River, but Willing to travel for the right deal. Thanks in advance.
  3. pinball90

18' Sangster renovation......input request

Ok guys, here where I'm at.....I'm getting my hands on a 1975(I think) sangster. Not sure of model, but I think it's a cormorant. It currently has a 4.3L in it, that hasn't run for a LONG time. From what I've been told, mid nineties at the latest!!! To me, this boat looks ripe for a total...
  4. pinball90

Halibut in Nootka

OK, so I know it's a little late in the year to be asking this, and I have read on about some places to try, however, I'm a total gorbie when it come to Halis. I will be up in Nootka next week, (20-23) and am looking for someone that can tell me a thing or two about how to catch these guys. I...
  5. pinball90

Brooks Falls Bears...

I know it's Alaska, but someone put a webcam up at Brooks Falls in Katmai National Park..... http://explore.org/live-cams/player/brown-bear-salmon-cam-brooks-falls
  6. pinball90

Sharkhide Hull protectant

Has anyone on here used this stuff on their boat? if so, how well did it work and where can you find it on the island?
Back