Search results

1. Oly1

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Clint, that one hell of a makeover you did there. Awesome fishing machine for sure after you’re architectural additions. One to keep for your ancestors. LOL. Oly
  2. Oly1

Bamfield fish processing?

Yes, yes he will.
  3. Oly1

More Stuff For Sale

Pm sent
  4. Oly1

Volvo Penta risers

Sorry I totally forgot that. He is asking $300.
  5. Oly1

Volvo Penta risers

A buddy has these brand new risers that came with his new Volvo Penta 4.3 crate motor. He needed the high risers and took these off prior to install. Risers are in Nanaimo but transport can be arranged. Oly
  6. Oly1

Scotty knobs- SOLD

I’m in for $5
  7. Oly1

Wanted trailer spare 175 80 13

Check with Cedar Tire. It will be on your way from Victoria. I’ve always had great service and price from them. No affiliation, just happy customer. 250-722-4799 Oly
  8. Oly1

Thunderjet Canopy Front Cover and Trailer bunks for sale

As well as I. Looking forward to seeing the process that you followed. Hope to see lots of pictures.
  9. Oly1

down rigger,crab trap,Bar B Q in Steveston

Ok I will call you tonight.
  10. Oly1

Volvo Penta risers

I’m heading up North next week if anyone wants these. I can meet along the way.
  11. Oly1

Campion Explorer 672 Issues

What particular aspects of this boat made you buy it in the first place? Just wondering what drew your attention to this one and what might help going forward with looking for another boat. Oly
  12. Oly1

Volvo Penta risers

I am coming across the water, driving up to Prince Rupert at the end of June. Driving through the Lower Mainland and then through to Prince George and on to Prince Rupert. I can bring the risers and meet someone along the way. Oly
  13. Oly1

Volvo Penta risers

Hey a buddy asked me to put these on for sale here. They are brand new Volvo Penta risers for a 4.3 carbureted inboard. He needed the high risers for his boat. He bought the inboard motor brand new a couple years ago and it came with these risers which he took off before installing the engine...
  14. Oly1

WTB: Ling/Salmon/Rockcod jigging rod/reel setup - Medium/Medium Heavy rod and a lever drag reel

@Sr SQ has a couple for sale in the buy/sell. Looks like brand new and pretty nice stuff. Can’t go wrong getting any of the stuff he is selling. Oly
  15. Oly1

Commander 26 Re Build

Man I’m putting that sh** on my wall as art. You could make your build free by putting a tutorial together with Ron, showing how he (both of you) do your art work with fiberglassing.
  16. Oly1

Volvo Penta 4.3gl parts wanted

I have a set of brand new risers that my buddy wanted me to put on the buy and sell. They are from his new carbureted 4.3 Volvo that he put in a couple years ago. He needed the high rise ones so took off the original ones that came with the motor. Never seen water. Let me know. I will post them...
  17. Oly1

Shop find

Looks like a Mac’s Squid plug. Can’t help with the vintage though. Used to use them lots in the big lakes. Them and Lyman plugs. Oly
Back