Search results

1. Steveo

2002 hyundai santa fe for trade?

I've owned this since new. 190000 kms. All maintenance has always been done. Tranny just serviced. Brakes just OK'd by warranty service and new tires 1.5 years ago. May trade for 14' tinny with trailer and motor or a Bowrider lake boat that needs minimal work. Asking around $3000 to give a range.
  2. Steveo

ISO ez steer bar

After 5 years of saying I'm going to put a float on my ez steer I dropped it in the chuck. Any one have one kicking around before I spend $50 on a new kit. It's the basic one that clamps on to the ball head bolts. In nanaimo.
  3. Steveo

ISO ez steer bar

After 5 years of saying I'm going to put a float on my ez steer I dropped it in the chuck. Any one have one kicking around before I spend $50 on a new kit. It's the basic one that clamps on to the ball head bolts. In nanaimo.
  4. Steveo

Cannon balls for sale

2- 12# finned 2-12# pancake $20 each or the lot for $75 In Nanaimo
  5. Steveo

Throttle issues solved!

Over the years of owning my 16' double eagle with a 70 Johnson seahorse, I have had intermittent issues with idle and throttle up. It would sometimes bog, sometimes stall etc. Like I say, intermittent. Sometimes ran great, sometimes crap. Always got me home. Cleaned carbs, filters, checked fuel...
  6. Steveo

Misc reels collecting dust for sale

Hey guys. I have these reels that were given to me from a widow here in Nanaimo. I don't know what they are worth. I want to sell them as a package please. All money from these reels will be donated to Fishing for Fun with Mike Lawerence here in Nanaimo that helps folks get into fishing. Thanks...
  7. Steveo

Used hubs.

I just put new hubs and bearings on my small single axle trailer. I had some wear on the inside of the tires and got a deal on whole new hubs so I just swapped them out. Old ones had a bit of play but the axle nuts were loose. Bearings seem OK but I'm no expert. If any one needs a set or wants...
  8. Steveo

Issues with Boston whalers foam

Are there any issues with 25 year old whaler hulls and foam to be aware of? Going to have a peak at one tomorrow and would like to be prepared. Thanks Steveo
  9. Steveo

Bottom paint question

Thinking of new bottom paint on my 16' Double Eagle. Why do guys do paint lines that are level with the ground instead of using a rib/stringer line to make it look nicer?
  10. Steveo

Trophy tyee xl reel issue

Anyone else have an issue with the reel loose and moving a little between the reel and the "T" that attaches the rod? The two small screws are tight. Not sure how to fix it.
  11. Steveo

ISO closed cooling system for a 4.3l stat!

Hey guys and gals. ISO freshwater cooling system for a friend who just bought a boat from the interior that has a raw water but never seen the chuck. He won't take it out until it's changed over. It's way nicer than my boat so I'm trying to expedite the process. Any hints on where to look for...
  12. Steveo

ISO mounting plates for Scotty swivels

Anyone have a pair of mounting plates for Scotty swivel mounts? In Nanaimo Steveo
  13. Steveo

Pair of Scotty electric extendable riggers $600

Pair of extendable Scotty electric downriggers for sale. Serviced and new cable at the end of last season. New style plugs. Two belt design. In Nanaimo. Pic x2
  14. Steveo

ISO June salmon charter nanaimo

Hey folks. Looking for recommendations for a charter out of nanaimo in June. Have some buddies coming from MB and we won't fit in my 16' DE. Thanks Steveo
  15. Steveo

2003 90 HP Suzuki

Not mine but I know how many guys on here are looking for a 90. Nanaimo used boats and motors on facebook has one listed. I have no idea how to copy the link. Just an FYI.
  16. Steveo

Stringer and Floor Replacement Project

After the curiosity of a soft spot on the floor of my 16' double eagle, turned out that the floor and stringers were all rotten. Here are some pictures of the progress to date. I just glasses in the new stringers today. A little sanding and another coat of resin tomorrow and I'll be ready to...
  17. Steveo

nanaimo/french creek charter needed

Hey guys. I'm looking for a charter for a friend for around June 4,5,6 in the Nanaimo /French creek area. Any suggestions? Thanks Steveo
  18. Steveo

what's she worth

O all wise forum members. Just trying to get an idea of what shes worth. 14' mirrorcraft on galvanized trailer. All in great shape. Rated to up to 40 hp. No motor. Lots of little extras, rod holders, bumpers cover... A few pics attatched. And what would a decent price be for just the trailer...
  19. Steveo

WTB scotty swivel base

As title states. I need one Scotty swivel base. Anyone have one in the back of the garage?
Back