Search results

1. C

Transfer boat from Personal to corporate ownership

Gst would be a wash, but If you use the boat for any personal use you are required to charge yourself a reasonable fee for it.
  2. C

Peninsula streams auction

Is liquor included with the lunch with Elizabeth May?
  3. C

Vacmaster Troubleshooting

Thanks that’s really helpful.
  4. C

No it is the original. It would have less than 200 seals, I dont think it needs replacing. Has anyone taken one if these things apart, or got them repaired?
  5. C

Vacmaster VP215 Troubleshooting I am having trouble with my Vacmaster. As it is doing its thing the bags start to puff up inside the machine. then it seals, but the bags still have lots of air in them. Seal is fine just still lots of air inside. Every second or third time it works properly...
  6. C

Axopar 28 or 37

Does anyone else think this thread is bs. No one goes on a fishing forum and as if they should buy a 37 foot eurotrash hybrid yacht as their first fishing boat.
  7. C

Retaining wall contractor Victoria

lol, I guess everyone has a price.
  8. C

Retaining wall contractor Victoria

No contractor will do that. That is like asking a roofer to do your roof, but saying you only want him to do the hard parts.
  9. C

Yup

A package of Bologna was $9.29 at the grocery store today. Boating has actually become quite reasonable.
  10. C

Centre Cabin walk around vs. Centre Console

You too can take a dump in the pouring rain for $250k.
  11. C

Centre Cabin walk around vs. Centre Console

I think once you price out these builds you will realize that if you are spending $250k+/- on a boat, you will probably want to use it in the rain.
  12. C

2024 Halibut Fisheries Notice

What was it last year?
  13. C

AIS Satellite Tracking for personal Boat

Failing that, there is pills your wife can take for anxiety.
  14. C

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Depending on the route, in most areas you dont need a pilot car under 11ft 6 inches
  15. C

The Provincial Government is proposing to give First Nations a VETO for all activities on Crown Land.

https://www.cheknews.ca/b-c-scraps-proposed-changes-to-land-act-amid-consultation-controversy-1191922/ Thank ****!
  16. C

Oil Sampling for my 3 cyl Diesel

You can also get them at Finning
  17. C

16’ Double Eagle Downrigger Install

I have a set of these for sale, brand new, never installed. I will let them go for $60 for the pair. personal message me
  18. C

The Provincial Government is proposing to give First Nations a VETO for all activities on Crown Land.

And any treaty land they are giving out can be developed without public consultation.
Back