Search results

1. B

Old outboards

My dad has a couple old outboards he wants to get rid of, one is about a 40 year old Honda 10 which is surprisingly clean and ran great four years ago when it ran last and 30 year old Johnson which also ran great four years ago, no gas tanks or fuel lines anymore, accidentally got thrown out...
  2. B

Maui

Hey all, off to Maui in a months time, my friend and I are looking to do a charter for a day not a 2am one but a 5 or 6 in the morn. I've read a couple of the old threads just wondering if anyone had any other updates or recommendations on some good outfits, thanks in advance Bjw
  3. B

Boating course

Got a buddy who has a little boat and has fished locally for a good number of years, South coast mainland, he's looking to get a bigger boat and start making trips across the straight and is looking at taking a course of some sort to sharpen his skills, any recommendations? Thanx
  4. B

Charlie White

Looking through the old gear my dad and I use to fish found a couple Charlie white s "the lure " I remember trying them a couple times way back in the day around the fraser mouth, never had much luck if any... Just curious if anyone has any success with the lure Ps. Love looking at the old...
  5. B

15 lb cannon balls

Looking for a couple 15# cannon balls in delta, if anyone has some let me know thanx Bjw
  6. B

Pedder bay

Hey all, Fish out of a 12 ft boat in the banana........so I'm not fishing at the moment cause it's closed, hopefully opens August first, anyways thinking about renting a boat sometime this summer with my buddy at peddar bay, any thoughts on when or where to fish around that area , thanks Bjw
  7. B

Fraser river chinook top 3 lures

With the action heating up at the north and south arm wondering what your go to lures are, here's mine Hoochie ..white glow green hotspot flasher Spoon.. 4 inch Irish cream green hotspot flasher Anchovy... Uv green ryes Davis green hotspot flasher
  8. B

When to brine

Heading out after work tommorow weather permitting, my question for you bait guys,, leave the chovys frozen and put in brine (salt milk powder and water) After work which would only give them an hour in the brine or do night before and place in fridge? Thanx BJW
  9. B

Shuswap

Hey all, heading to shuswap for a couple weeks in late August, staying near Magna bay, I know it ll be tough fishing with the heat so morn and eve will be best and I read the thread about the lures to use, just looking for any other advice on how to get a bow or laker around that area that time...
Back