Search results

1. FisherTim

Hour meter install

You might be able to wrap it around one of the yellow wires coming down from the stator. Try 8-10 wraps and see if it works. Same kind of high voltage AC signal.
  2. FisherTim

WTB chartplotter

Still have it?
  3. FisherTim

Boat Mechanic Looking for Tool&Part Storage/Shop Space

Hey I know this is a bit of a long shot but I’m a mobile boat mechanic looking for a place to either store tools and Parts/motors, or a place I can work out of too. North/Central Saanich area preferred, but others considered too. looking for 500-1000 SQ feet of ideally paved indoor space as...
  4. FisherTim

2022 Central Coast Reports

Up at Hakai rigging up boats. Salmon have not shown up yet.
  5. FisherTim

WANTED: OLD JRC radar dome cover

I have an 18” JRC radar dome with a cracked cover. Looking to see if anyone has a broken dome sitting in their storage. many thanks
  6. FisherTim

BRAND NEW YAMAHA F115XB $15k

Hey I have one brand new 115 25 in shaft for sale. 0 hours. In crate. Full Yamaha warranty Save over 3k and have it today. Prop included, install, and controls can all be arranged. Can be installed by this weekend. Located in Victoria
  7. FisherTim

Suicide(Evinrude 200 20” shaft)

Just need some 9.9 stickers and ready to go. I want it gone so price reduced to 2500.
  8. FisherTim

Suicide(Evinrude 200 20” shaft)

Have any of you recently lost your will to live? Own a 15’ boat with a 20” transom? I have just the thing for you!!! Evinrude 200 Vindicator 2 stroke. Built in power steering. Includes 4 blade prop, side mount controls, and oil tank. Compression is good. All right around 100 give or take a...
  9. FisherTim

Kickers for sale.

25” I think a parts motor im buying off wolf will have it but please do let me know.
  10. FisherTim

Prawning Sannich Inlet Video

Brooks bay just north of Brooks peninsula.
  11. FisherTim

2022 Gulf Island Reports

As a (former) Penderite myself, believe me, they are as upset about the tankers and freighter anhochorages as they are about whales. Mainly for the selfish “oh no I don’t want to see lights out on the ocean from my $5 million waterfront property” Unfortunately the penderite sport fishing...
  12. FisherTim

2022 Gulf Island Reports

Please provide a source for that. Recreational and commercial salmon fishing is closed for most of the gulf islands. No catch and release. No fishing for salmon period. Further in the Sanctuary zones(in red on the map) All fishing is closed. In the yellow zones you are still allowed to fish...
  13. FisherTim

2022 Port Renfrew Reports

Funny how many chinook get hooked on Constance and landed in Nitinat…
  14. FisherTim

Prawning Sannich Inlet Video

There’s a reason Locals say that… current flows far too fast in any water deep enough for prawns on the inside. Goletas and Gordon Channel regularly have more than 2kts of tidal flow. The Inlets out of coal harbour on the other hand are absolutely loaded. If you run into the inlets on the...
  15. FisherTim

Blown/Parts Outboards

Have some old motors taking up room in your garage? Did you keep it for parts and never end up needing it, and now it’s turned into an eye sore? No? Would your wife call it an eye sore? Yes? I happen to have a field of eye sores I’m looking to add to. I part them out locally rather than most...
  16. FisherTim

Kickers for sale.

Doing some cleaning out of the shop. Have some kickers for sale: LOCATED IN VICTORIA 2017 Merc 9.9 Pro Kicker. XL shaft. Power Tilt. Electric start. Remote controls not included $2750 2005 Yamaha 9.9 High Thrust. Electric start. Power Tilt. Brand new trim motor, Remote controls included. (I...
  17. FisherTim

2022 Sidney Reports

Fished Powder-wharf for a couple hours on the Ebb yesterday. Hooked into 4 nice ones off the submerged James Spit. 80-100 feet of water, bottom of water column. I promise next time if I don't have the plague, I'll do it.
  18. FisherTim

Newbie mooching gear questions

If you back the drag off to the point where you'll be palming the reel, you wont be able to gain on the fish as the handles will just slip when you try to turn them. Drag needs to be tight enough that you're able to put some pull on the fish when reeling in. On a standard mooching reel, you can...
Back