Search results

1. S

Wanted: Experienced Salmon/ Halibut fishing guide- Ucluelet

Established charter business looking for an experienced, self sufficient, and guest oriented guide with the necessary tickets to run our 29' Trophy with twin 250's. This boat's season runs around June 15 to September 10 and historically does 75-90 trips. Must be reliable and drug free. Very...
  2. S

Help! Hydraulic or cable helm

Hey Guys, Can anyone tell from the picture if this helm is hydraulic or cable controlled? If I could look underneath I could figure it out but I can't at the moment. Your knowledge would be much appreciated! Cheers
  3. S

wanted: Radar

Hey Guys, I'm looking for a functional radar at a reasonable price. Hoping someone has upgraded to a new system and has one needing a good home. Will pay cash or trade gear etc.... Any possible leads would be much appreciated! Cheers
  4. S

Patagonia Rio Gallegos Waders (New in box with tags)

Bought them from Patagonia in September. Lifetime warranty.$589 plus taxes online and at local retailers. Size ML(regular) which in layman's terms means fits someone around 5'8''-6', 170- 210lbs with feet size 10-12. See the website link below for details on sizing and features of these quality...
Back