Search results

1. G

PLEASE DELETE

Baystar Hydraulic steering cylinder Model HC4645H Used hydraulic cylinder for sale. Was taken off my prior boat when upgrading to a SeaStar cylinder. This cylinder functioned fine, I just needed a way to tie an outboard kicker motor to my hydraulic steering helm. Asking $100.00 OBO Equipment...
  2. G

PLEASE DELETE

Raymarine Electronics Package for sale $800.00 OBO. Upgraded when purchasing a used boat. Removed at the Yamaha dealership and never used by myself. I did power things up and everything seems to function. Equipment is located in Alberta but I will be traveling to WCVI Aug 5 to meet possible...
  3. G

Seastar hydraulic cylinder clearance

Hi everyone, I have a new to me welded aluminum centre console boat with a 20 inch transom. Boat will be living on Vancouver island for ocean use. I just had it repowered with a 20" long shaft Yamaha F150 and upgraded the cable steering to hydraulic <Seastar HC5345-3 cylinder>. I now have an...
  4. G

Predator 22 upgrade from Nordel 17.5

Good Day, Sorry in advance for the long, wordy post... I am asking the community for opinions and more information on an upcoming situation/opportunity. Currently own a Nordel Custom 17.5” welded aluminum centre console boat. It has a 2008 Honda BF75 (1500 hours approx) and is on a road runner...
  5. G

Sept 25 Island Areas & Accommodations

Hello all, I am planning to be in the mid ECVI area around Sept 23 - 25 2016 with family and looking for fishing destination/accommodation suggestions. In the past we have stayed at Pacific Playgrounds around that time of year. While the cabins, marina and staff were great, the near shore...
  6. G

Trailer service shops near Parksville.

Does anyone have a recommended shop in the Parksville area to have trailer bearings serviced and brakes checked?
  7. G

Aluminum boat finish

Hello all, I am looking for opinions and hopefully some consensus on the best method of dealing with 2 issues on an aluminum boat exterior. The boat is an ex lodge boat that spent what looked like a considerable amount of time in saltwater, resulting in many kinds of marine growth and general...
  8. G

View last post

Maybe I am missing something but we used to be able to start viewing a thread by last post. Is this feature gone or am I needing lessons? BTW the new site looks great so far. Thanks to all that contribute to keep this site operational.
  9. G

WTB - welded aluminum kicker bracket wanted

Please delete FOUND ONE - PLEASE DELETE Hello all, I am looking for an economical fixed, kicker bracket. If anyone has one laying around collecting dust I am interested. Not interested in the garlick or other mfg folding types at the present time. Thanks in advance. G
  10. G

18Ft Welded Aluminum Boat, Motor, Trailer $5850.00

SOLD - Please Delete SOLD - PLEASE DELETE Just Posted For sale online if anyone is interested. -------------------------- Gregor model #H72L-40 centre console with professional custom aluminum modifications. 1982 build date in good serviceable condition. Centerline 18 feet, Beam 70 inches...
  11. G

WTS - Fly Fishing Jon Boat $650 OBO

Sold - please delete SOLD - PLEASE DELETE Selling off a flat bottom fly fishing jon boat. A bit of a project but no time to work on it so its time to let someone else have a chance at pimping a custom boat. The Good: 9-1/2' L x 4' W FLAT BOTTOM BOAT. I have not used it but, appears solid...
Back