Search results

1. G

PLEASE DELETE

Baystar Hydraulic steering cylinder Model HC4645H Used hydraulic cylinder for sale. Was taken off my prior boat when upgrading to a SeaStar cylinder. This cylinder functioned fine, I just needed a way to tie an outboard kicker motor to my hydraulic steering helm. Asking $100.00 OBO Equipment...
  2. G

PLEASE DELETE

BUMP WITH REDUCED PRICE
  3. G

PLEASE DELETE

Thanks for the heads up CIVANO I am one for full disclosure to buyers. Is there an easy way to check if the radio has a DCS number?
  4. G

PLEASE DELETE

Raymarine Electronics Package for sale $800.00 OBO. Upgraded when purchasing a used boat. Removed at the Yamaha dealership and never used by myself. I did power things up and everything seems to function. Equipment is located in Alberta but I will be traveling to WCVI Aug 5 to meet possible...
  5. G

Seastar hydraulic cylinder clearance

Wanted to solve both and get opinions of the set up.
  6. G

To add to the mix, Here is current height situation at the top of the transom... looks like down one hole would be the max possible. Hi Everyone, So I have some more pictures to share, seeking opinions. Hopeful this is the last round... Pic1 - The cavitation plate height to hull bottom...
  7. G

Thanks everyone, Motor that just came off was a L shaft = 20". Below are some pics to try and help solve this mess. Please advise if you need more detailed pics.
  8. G

Thanks Wolf, I’ll try calling around (seastar, bob’s machine, atlas) for more info on jack plates what will work. And try to get an an appointment a fab shop in late June. At least this should allow me to get out there... Boat was built by Predator marine in 2002, and I just bought it from the...
  9. G

Thanks, any shop recommendation mid island area? Nanaimo/Parksville/PA?
  10. G

FYI I just tried calling the 2x main aluminum boat shops here (Explorer and Outlaw) and they say they are too busy to look at it until probably fall...
  11. G

It was hung at a 5 star yamaha dealer here in Alberta. Myself and everyone that has seen it is surprised the issue wasn’t foreseen or at least communicated prior to completing the install. Getting a 25” motor sounds very unlikely unless I choose to wait months. Its currently mounted in the...
  12. G

Thanks Wolf, that fuel filter went into the original location. Will get busy relocating it
  13. G

Ya the yamaha dealer I bought mine from said the same thing about short supply.
  14. G

I’ll have a look at a side mount cylinder but with a kicker I suspect it’s going to busy back there. Yes that’s a setback, mount block thing I got for free years ago, will not fit as is, just there to provide an example of a possible solution.
  15. G

Hi everyone, I have a new to me welded aluminum centre console boat with a 20 inch transom. Boat will be living on Vancouver island for ocean use. I just had it repowered with a 20" long shaft Yamaha F150 and upgraded the cable steering to hydraulic <Seastar HC5345-3 cylinder>. I now have an...
  16. G

Predator 22 upgrade from Nordel 17.5

Thanks Aquaholic, I think you are right on the money. Will try getting a hold of Rob at Qualicum River Resort for more info. Also the guy selling the Predator mentioned that it comes with an enclosure which was off the boat right now. That picture of the almon Rock above makes me think these...
  17. G

Thanks Aquaholic, That was my exact suspicion either Nanoose or another CC I found on the Cope web site... Nanoose 22 - Design # 012 Cope 22ft 6in Center Console - Design #060 ---------------------------- So I reached out to Bruce Cope (super nice guy) and responded saying its not his design...
  18. G

Hey Seahorse, Thanks exactly where it came from. Never been to the island but met the lodge caretaker in Telegraph Cove and picker her up. Its been great.
  19. G

I have several of the current boat but only a few of the new prospect... any specifics let me know.
  20. G

Good Day, Sorry in advance for the long, wordy post... I am asking the community for opinions and more information on an upcoming situation/opportunity. Currently own a Nordel Custom 17.5” welded aluminum centre console boat. It has a 2008 Honda BF75 (1500 hours approx) and is on a road runner...
Back