Search results

1. Salmon Seeker

Guide Fined $10k for feeding seals

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/feeding-and-playing-tug-o-war-with-seals-leads-to-10k-in-fines-for-operator-of-b-c-fishing-charter-1.6488165 This is crazy. Sure maybe he took it to far "touching" and "playing tug-of war", but every charter ive been on has thrown the leftovers to the seals.
  2. Salmon Seeker

How Far is Your Flasher Behind the Clip?

I usually clip in when my flasher is about 20ft behind the boat. Wondering what other guys are doing?
  3. Salmon Seeker

Where to go end of September?

Hi Guys. Im thinking of planning a trip to the island with my wife around the end of September. I would like to get out on a 4-6 hour charter one of the days we are there. Is there any good fishing still to be had at that time? Where would you go? Cheers
  4. Salmon Seeker

Which snaps or fasteners to use for boat cover

What style of snaps would you recommend for a new boat cover? I'm looking at JT's outdoor fabrics website and there's a bunch of different options. Any suggestions? Cheers
  5. Salmon Seeker

Thompson Steelhead & Interior Coho SARA Listing = Bad News

Have you guys heard about the planned management scenarios for if Thompson Steelhead and Interior Coho get SARA listing? It looks really bad for us. All of the local salt and Fraser fishing gets shut down from early September to early November. That means no fall Cap mouth fishery! Check it out...
  6. Salmon Seeker

Vedder River Mouth

Got out early Saturday morning and trolled the vedder mouth from the rock face down to the boundary. fished 530 to 11. didnt see any fish caught, jumping or on the sounder. 10-15 boats out. Let us know if you see any action out there!
Back