Search results

1. L

How to put RCA's on my Lowrance

So, I open the link, scrolled down to area 29 Galiano Island North, scrolled across the page to the white down arrow, click on the arrow, a gpx file opens in pdf, but, it won't import?
  2. L

How to put RCA's on my Lowrance

The files come up as GPX files, How do you open them to import? Windows 10.
  3. L

Underwater footage

Chit, that figures. Works great driving down the highway. Never thought about the water.
  4. L

Underwater footage

More streamline then the GoPro, should have looked at this one first. Although I like the option of being able to watch live and adjust speed to the fishes reactions. Hope to get out there in the next couple of weeks.
  5. L

Prawn Bait

Roughly where is it, what's near there?
  6. L

Underwater footage

Does it stream live to your phone or tablet? I just dropped +$800.00 on a Go-Pro, set up to stream live now.
  7. L

Prawn Bait

I'm likely headed up to Port Alberni in a week or so, I'll stop and see Rob at the PNT up there. Waiting on the bank to release the funds for my guide boat. lol
  8. L

Underwater footage

GREAT footage, always wondered how many times I've trolled for hours, exactly how many fish have followed without hitting. lol
  9. L

Prawn Bait

Excellent tip, now, where to get the best deal on the pellets. LOL
  10. L

Prawn Bait

Well, thanks for that Chasin'Dreams. Sweet deal, it's just prawn bait, so if it's even close to the same, nice savings.
  11. L

Prawn Bait

http://www.sharkare.ca/locations/ Nope, but, I'm probably headed up that way. Thanks for the info.
  12. L

Prawn Bait

So, where's the best (cheapest) place to buy Carlyle Cat food in the Victoria/Sidney area? TIA
  13. L

24' Zeta Pod

Thanks for that tains. Will be contacting all the ones posted so far.
  14. L

24' Zeta Pod

Ah, okay thanks again.
  15. L

24' Zeta Pod

Thanks S.D., who exactly is "Albernies" guy?
  16. L

24' Zeta Pod

Right, that's the one Kelly used, thank-you.
  17. L

24' Zeta Pod

Well, after 4 years of sitting, this is the year! Found the transom was waterlogged when I finally got it in the water, so, the 250 Yami I got to do my Sangster, is now going on the Zeta. When I got the Sangster from Kelly (Last Chance), he gave me the contact info for the guys that did his pod...
  18. L

Herring Strip - The Forgotten Bait

Anyone tried the Rhy's Davis "Baitrix" Special?
  19. L

Zeta Upgrade.

Really need to take some photo's. Had it in Lessor Slave lake last summer, but she's a dud. I think she's water logged! Tried 4 different props, never did get it to plane. When I had the floor cut open to do the fuel tank, the foam was dry there, but she sits tail heavy, going to have the motor...
  20. L

Alcohol Stove fuel help

I found that Air Brake Anti-freeze works well as well. Cheap and easy to find in Alberta.
Back