Search results

1. F

Boat accident separation point

https://www.cheknews.ca/two-adults-rescued-thrown-boat-leaving-two-kids-alone-board-292951/ I was on the boat that rescued them. The two kids had pfds on, but the two adults did not. The one adult who was with the child, was treading water holding the child over his head. The other man was in...
  2. F

Courtenay/Miracle beach fishing help

hello. so tomorrow i am going up to courtney for three nights to do day hiking and we are stopping at miracle beach on the way. i am bringing a spinning rod and fly rod. i can pick up some flies at the local tackle shop in courtenay if there are any specific ones that have been working. i heard...
  3. F

buying/making rocket launchers

so i bought my first boat a few months ago, (13 foot hourston) and now i have decided to put rocket launchers on it. I have not decided if i should buy them or make them. i know that if i use metal it will require welding, witch my dad can do when he has time. or if i used pvc/abs i could do it...
  4. F

19 foot glasply hardtop

not mine, but it looks good. http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/19-foot-glasply-hardtop-for-sale_27650904
  5. F

downrigger extending arms

hello. so i have been using extendable manuale DW's for the last three years and never bothered since recently to extend them. Is it good to extend them? when we went fishing with blue wolf he had his electric DW's extended for coho and spring fishing so after that we try'd extending ours and...
  6. F

tofino: mid october?

hi, does anyone know how the fishing in mid oct will be in tofino? anything helps, Fisherf
  7. F

port alberni pinks or coho?

is there anywhere in the inlet close to the town to cast from shore for pinks or coho? is it legal right now? thanks in advance, fisherf
  8. F

pink fishing tips

i am go in on a trip from maple bay to vancouver. we will be going thru Porlier pass. will there be any pink fishing on our route? NOTE: i do not have a downrigger, only a planner.
  9. F

Casting For Pinks

i have been wondering if there are any good casting spots for pinks close to cow bay? i know of Pender bluffs but is there any where other then there? thanks,Fisherf
  10. F

fishing for pinks

hi, i usually fish 1 hootchie and 1 spoon with purple haze flashers and 4.5 foot long leaders. will this setup be okay for fishing pinks? thanks, fisherf
  11. F

gordon bay

fished the point on sat/sun. 1 hit. i was using a blue fox spinner. any tips?
  12. F

Any pinks around?

hi, i was wondering if there are any pinks around duncan area yet.
  13. F

sampson narrows

fished there last night for a cupple hours. 3 nice hits. no fish boated.
  14. F

You biggest Halibut

I'll start it of.... I don't do a lot of Hali fishing so my top I a 25 pounder
  15. F

New crab fisherman....... Don't have a clue. All help appreciated

I just salvaged a crab trap and I don't know how much line or bait or wait. Thank u Fisherf
  16. F

does anyone know if the trout in fuller lake are etible?

hi i just got into freashwater fishing and thought i would try fuller lake dock cause i dont have a boat. thanks for the help -fisherf
  17. F

Favourite halibut holes

Constance bank la perouse swifture
  18. F

top three bait\lure & flasher setups

1. cop car flasher with a herring in teaser head 2. green glow flasher with a krippled K spoon 3. purple haze flasher with purple haze hootchie
  19. F

top three rod & reel set-ups

there's top three for flashers, places to stay,fishing holes and a lot more but no one has talked about rods & reel.
  20. F

Fish return records 1840--2014

I'm a ten year old who loves fishing. I don't get to go fishing alot but when I do I like to catch some fish so, I try to get as much info as possible.
Back