Search results

1. O

2015 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Great day out there. Released 7 coho and managed to catch 1 5lb hatchery. lost 2 nice spring teeners right at the boat. 2 nice springs to take home though. 15lb and an 18lb. 1 red and 1 white. A lot of fish being caught out there today.
  2. O

2015 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

That's a great report! Thanks for posting this. I'll be heading out that way today hoping to do half as good as you.:)
  3. O

2015 Campbell River Reports

Went out from 4-7pm yesterday for a quick fish at the Campbell River hump. 2 nice little springs 10lb and 11lb. Double header with the salmon. One caught on a 6inch tomic silver spoon, the other on a white hoochie, 160 and 200ft. A couple nice pacific cod for fish and chips tonight also. Sure...
  4. O

What a rush that must have been. I bet you will get another chance!::)
  5. O

Was out for the small bite at noon. Fished Bates beach 180-200ft of water and on the rigger at 165ft. Some nice big bait balls out there. Released 3 small springs and took home a 9, 15, and 17lbs. All on splatterback hoochie with krill scent added. Nice day out there.
  6. O

Good report Tangled. How deep of water were you fishing?
  7. O

Kitty Coleman 2014 Reports

That is a beauty of a chick. I wonder how many more are hanging out at kitty.
  8. O

Campbell River Reports 2014

Had 30lb fluorocarbon 6ft leader. Something chewed 2 of them off.
  9. O

Have had that happen before running a dummy flasher off the Canon ball. Wasn't using any flashers today.
  10. O

I have no freaking clue! It happened almost instantaneously after getting a couple could pulls on the line. Could it be dogfish?
  11. O

Pretty foggy this morning. Went out anyway and did some jigging at the hump. Had my line cut four times including 2 braided hook-ups. Managed to take home a 10lb spring jigging with a point Wilson white and silver.
Back