Search results

1. Fish Whisperer

Solid fall Salmon fishing

Nice! I'm new to Ontario and fished Georgian Bay/Owen Sound for the first time this year. Definitely different from the west coast.. I must say it was bizzare pulling my first chinook out of a fresh water lake! Where do you launch/fish out of? I'd like to give it a shot one of these days.. keep...
  2. Fish Whisperer

Ace prawn puller/bauer traps/ss crab trap..complete package

I know I said I wouldn't sell separately but the "happy hooker" made a housecall and twisted my arm..took the puller and the 2 bauers. One nesting prawn trap gone too. If someone wants the rest make an offer. There might be an unmarked Scotsman there too I will have to check..
  3. Fish Whisperer

Ace prawn puller/bauer traps/ss crab trap..complete package

I have a complete prawning and crabbing set up for sale. Comes with an Ace line hauler with the bulldog hands free coiler, case, used a few times. 2 new Bauer prawn traps with the price tags still on them. 3 nesting prawn traps. 1 ss crab trap with the line and ss fittings. 4-500 ft of prawn...
  4. Fish Whisperer

Lake Ontario VS BC salmon

Thanks for the tips! I haven't ice fished in almost 20 years and It was for trout and pickerel. Catching a spring would be bizarre... I better get a gas auger with a big bit
  5. Fish Whisperer

If the MR2 LA's won't do the trick I'll pull out the jigging rod with an Accurate Boss 600 on it.. That thing would winch Rita MacNeil from 50 fathoms licketty split ;)
  6. Fish Whisperer

This is an interesting thread for me. I recently accepted a position with work that had me relocate to Ontario. We purchased a log home on 50 acres, trying to dull the pain of moving from Vancouver Island to Toronto (I am not a city guy and dreaded the thought of living in the GTA). The place is...
  7. Fish Whisperer

Yamaha 9.9Hp HT stolen last night

The plastic wing nuts will smash easily, I use a heavy chain with a quality padlock from a locksmith (about 100 bucks) right through the leg and back to the transom tie downs. A bike lock works if you don't have room to feed it through the leg. It might slow them down or at least **** them off.
  8. Fish Whisperer

Rod and reel holder

It was a G-loomis prop display for a vendor. It holds a ton of rods, and reels, as it is tiered. And its very cool! I've used it to hold my entire collection. I am moving now and can't take it. It was given to me for a case of Corona beer, so thats what I'd like in return :) I'm in Nanaimo for...
  9. Fish Whisperer

SS Fish cleaning table

9.5x2.5 stainless fish table. Just connect a hose pipe, has faucet and a hand sprayer, pvc drain, light, starboard cutting board, self levelling legs, attach to wall or fence. I know what I have into this table.. Moving.. $700 or I take it..Departure Bay, Nanaimo. Wil 250-802-8757
  10. Fish Whisperer

LOWRANCE VHF Radio

Sold to olde school
  11. Fish Whisperer

LOWRANCE VHF Radio

Bump. Never heard back from you Rob. $80
  12. Fish Whisperer

LOWRANCE VHF Radio

Little use, comes with the bail mount and lowrance cover. $95 Nanaimo Wil 250-802-8757 http://www.gpscentral.ca/products/lowrance/lowrancemarine/lvr250.html
  13. Fish Whisperer

Quicksilver 25L outboard gas tank

I'll trade it for a case of cold corona's! Nanaimo departure bay http://m.ebay.ca/itm/Tracker-Marine-Mercury-Quicksilver-8M0060612-Red-6-6-Gallon-Boat-Fuel-Gas-Tank-/191879744401?nav=SEARCH
  14. Fish Whisperer

Styrofoam fish boxes

6 of them, free, all or nothing. Nanaimo departure bay.. Wil 250-802-8757
  15. Fish Whisperer

Tuna eats a seagull by mistake then spits it out.

It must have had a fowl taste!
  16. Fish Whisperer

Known fish species living in the Salish Sea increases in new report

I have an excellent recipe for cedar planked pacific viperfish :)
  17. Fish Whisperer

Fuel use betwen PA and Bamfield?

2102 Trophy 150/9.9 Honda. 4am start fished PA sockeye till 8. Ran the inlet all the way at 25kts to 7 mile fished the better part of the day. Ran back fished Kirby for a few hours then went for dinner in bamfield. Went back out and fished the wall for another couple of hours. The next day...
Back