Search results

1. Thunderjet 23

2014 Thunderjet Tyee OS 23’ value

Thanks everyone. I agree that fixing the little windshield would be the best but I am in no Shape to be doing it myself. If I was I would not be selling it yet. I am in Shearwater with the boat not much for windshield repair here so I will have to take a hit for that unless I can talk someone...
  2. Thunderjet 23

The closest I can find is a 2019 for $129,000. Bare boat with under 200 hours basically a bare boat. Thank y
  3. Thunderjet 23

Do to medical I am having to sell our boats. I would greatly appreciate some help with a start price. 2014 Thunderjet Tyee full hard top Alaskan bulkhead 250 Yamaha (550 hour) 300 computer installed (275 hour) Total 825. Hours 9.9 high thrust kicker with Panther remote steering or tie to...
  4. Thunderjet 23

Howe Sound Tanner crab?

We have the same traps and have great success with them around the Prince Rupert area for both Tanner and Kings.
  5. Thunderjet 23

Shearwater forced to close

Yes we received this today as well. As Staff We had verbal on Friday but nothing in writing till today.
  6. Thunderjet 23

Bella Coola Hwy

Got this today.
  7. Thunderjet 23

Wiper motor

Capp the spine with rubber then push wiper arm on.
  8. Thunderjet 23

Wiper motor

I had the same thing. I put a thin piece of rubber in between an it held good.
  9. Thunderjet 23

Bella Coola Hwy

I will know more tomorrow when I get back to Shearwater. I have been in Rupert since June 28th. As far as I know from talking with my wife daily everything is going forward except Shearwater sport guides. There have been boats on the dock every day since I left. They have even added hours to the...
  10. Thunderjet 23

Bella Coola Hwy

Shearwater is open. Nobody has been refused fuel unless they did not comply with the COVID-19 rules set in place. Watch the website as most of it is updated regularly. There’s also a link to a live webcam of the main dock.
  11. Thunderjet 23

Purchase fuel at Sherwater

Shearwater is open. Nobody has been refused fuel unless they did not comply with the COVID-19 rules set in place. Watch the website as most of it is updated regularly. There’s also a link to a live webcam of the main dock.
  12. Thunderjet 23

Purchase fuel at Sherwater

The fuel dock has stayed open for everyone. It is an essential service. Just winter hours.
  13. Thunderjet 23

Bella Coola Hwy

Bella Bella will not let anyone on their docks from what I have been told.
  14. Thunderjet 23

Bella Coola Hwy

Yes Shearwater should honour reservations. Doesn’t sound like they will be doing much guided fishing this season. There is a meeting with Bella Bella and Shearwater tomorrow and we should find out more then.
  15. Thunderjet 23

Bella Coola Hwy

I will update everyone soon as there’s a big meeting for staff here today. Jann
  16. Thunderjet 23

Bella Coola Hwy

Pm me we are in Shearwater.
  17. Thunderjet 23

Prince Rupert, Commercial Crab Fishing?

Take a walk down to Fairview Harbour both 1+2 lots of crab boats tie up there. I have seen them hire guys right on the dock in the past.
  18. Thunderjet 23

Descending devises

Thanks I will check that out.
Back