Search results

1. W

Bennett trim tab parts

Hydraulic unit- needs one new solenoid One new actuator (hydraulic cylinder) and two in working condition Trim tabs $300
  2. W

Licence question

When I am in my boat salmon fishing, using 2 rods on downriggers, am I allowed to have a friend with me in the boat who does not have a fishing licence? We would not of course keep more than1 limit.
  3. W

Boat in a swimming pool

When it's 4:30 am, after a few beers.
  4. W

Bottom Paint

What kind of bottom paint should I use on a powder coated aluminum pod? Is the powder coat enough barrier that I can use copper based paint?
  5. W

lingcod

Is there a closed season for lingcod around Ucluelet, area 123, 23? I can't find it in the gov't regs. Thanks.
  6. W

22' Double Eagle Build

I bought it in Nelson. April 5 2016. It's a 1978 D.E.
  7. W

280 twin drives CHEAP

2 280 drives complete with aluminum props. Were used with twin 4 cylinder volvo inboards on a 22' double eagle. No corrosion visible. Boat is from nelson, bc. $ 100. Pick up in Ukee.
  8. W

Anchoring - Windlass vs ring system

I am rebuilding a 22' Double Eagle. It has an electric windlass on the bow. I will be taking it off during the build, and am wondering if it is worthwhile putting it back on afterwards. A ring system seems like it might be a simpler solution. What do you think?
  9. W

pod construction

I have a quote for pod construction that seems quite reasonable. The fabricator says he will use 3/8 aluminum against the transom, and 3/16 for the rest. The dealer I'm buying the motors from, twin 115 4 stroke Mercs, says that's not good enough. I need to use 1/2 plate at the transom and 1/4...
Back