Search results

1. R

April 1 rules

You complain about the liberals - The conservatives under Harper were just as bad and they had a fisheries minister from Campbell River. The ministers we elect make their decisions based on info from the staff in their department who in some cases have been there so long that the ideas they come...
  2. R

2021 Port Hardy Reports

Fished port Hardy this past weekend with my sons. Came home with 10 springs between 12 - 22 lbs and 4 halibut (2 around 30 and 2 around 22). All caught trolling white hoochies. Fished with Fish Harder Charters - Brendan - good guide.
  3. R

WTB - Lowrance GPS antenna

E-mail; rjjarvis@hotmail.com if you have one you want to get rid of.
  4. R

WTB - Apex lures

Looking for all sizes. e-mail: rjjarvis@hotmail.com
  5. R

Steering wheels

WTB - 2 metal boat steering wheels for a newer boat. Call Jim at 250 - 754-7945 .
  6. R

Daiwa 275B Reel

I live in Nanaimo so we are not that far apart My e-mail is rjjarvis@hotmail.com - send me your phone number and I will make arrangements to come to you and pick up the reel.
  7. R

Daiwa 275B Reel

Interested in the reel. Where are you?
  8. R

2018 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Not only that the ferries stop during the storms and we are stuck here - add to that no water in Nanaimo - its tough sledding.
  9. R

Trying To Improve At Fishing. Please Help!

Try fishing with the solunar tables and when it is slow fish across the tide. That way more fish see your offerings than going with or against the tide. Works for me.
  10. R

Tell Your Best Joke

At a recent funeral those in attendance were witness to the arrival of a black pickup towing a black tinny carrying a coffin. One of the men in attendance turned to anotheranf said " he must have been an avid fisherman" The other man replied " he still is - he's going to the lake as soon as he...
  11. R

WTB

Mold for 15 pound cannonballs. Call Jim at 250 - 754-7945
  12. R

WTB

Aluminum pod for a 20 foot boat. Call Jim @ 250- 754-7945 0r 250 - 250 - 756-5909.
  13. R

WTB 22 - 24 Foot Welded Aluminum Cabin Boat

22 - 24 foot welded aluminum cabin boat. Call Jim at 250 - 754-7945 or e-mail jimrus@telus.net
  14. R

2017 Port Hardy Reports

Children under 13 are to wear life jackets while on a boat unless they are down below or in an enclosed cabin.
  15. R

*SOLD*Lowrance elite 5 Gold

What is your phone number?
  16. R

Little Chief

I have someone interested - do you have a phone number
  17. R

Aluminum mooching reels...if not Islander?

I have fished with trophy reels for the last 4 years and 15 pound cannonballs and the only time I experienced line creep was when loaded up with weed. I fished a couple of times on charters with islanders and do not think that they warrant twice the price. What this whole thing boils down to is...
  18. R

Taxes due on a used boat

I bought my boat in 2009 and paid the tax at the time I registered the trailer. when they came calling a couple of months ago I could not find the original bill of sale but the ICBC trailer receipt and a copy of the boat insurance for that first year was enough to satisfy them. Might be an idea...
Back