Search results

1. Nasty017

2023 Tuna Adventures

Mike, haven’t ruled it out yet. Nate
  2. Nasty017

2023 Tuna Adventures

keeping my eye on things. My boat is floating in nootka, but I’d be returning to Tofino. Anyone planning a trip out from Tofino?
  3. Nasty017

2023 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Should have read the thread. Disregard.
  4. Nasty017

Anyone finding any Hali out of nootka? Hearing a mixed bag of results. Later this week looks decent.
  5. Nasty017

Drop to the bottom in 500+ ft of water
  6. Nasty017

2023 Tuna Adventures

Seen this, and am in the same situation renewing insurance. Wondering who anyone else is using and getting coverage out that far? Run out of nootka for most of the summer. 29’ trophy. Feedback appreciated.
  7. Nasty017

Tofino tuna derby

No derby
  8. Nasty017

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

It’s fine out here. Has laid down.
  9. Nasty017

2022 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Water at sani-station in gold river
  10. Nasty017

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Lings tomorrow, anyone? We’re heading across this evening.
  11. Nasty017

2022 Nanaimo Reports

Over 10 years ago I jigged up a decent chicken just off the bluffs of what I think was Domville Island. I’d never fished there before, and I haven’t since.
  12. Nasty017

2021 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Inside usual spots, or outside?
  13. Nasty017

Back from Thursday-today. Slow slow slow inside and out. Bottom fish are around. Mornings were superb and today was all time weather for offshore but had wife and 5mo/old this weekend. Back in a couple of weeks. Local fish will surely be around. Tight lines.
  14. Nasty017

Thanks for the responses on boat storage, managed to sort something out which will give us a few more trips over the coming weeks without the hassle of towing. Was at moutcha for the Derby this past weekend. Had a bunch of fun, first time fishing competitively and first time on our new sled...
  15. Nasty017

Sorry, not report relatedDoes anyone have a number or contact for boat storage in gold river? En route. Will report.
  16. Nasty017

Wondering how the new docks are looking at cougar creek? Did they do any work to the moorage on the breakwater? Any info would be awesome, won’t be up until June.
  17. Nasty017

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Lots of really nice size wild ho at SH Absolutely beautiful out here this afternoon.
  18. Nasty017

2020 Tuna Adventures

gone fishin ??
  19. Nasty017

2020 Tuna Adventures

Beaten to death I’m sure. But favourite sites, apps, etc for monitoring the weather out there?
Back