Search results

1. D

Port Hardy Reports

we were out at duval this morning and there were a few around. saw serengetti charters come in late with 2 nice hali and 4 springs to 35. there are fish around. also there was a 50 out of mcneill last week.
  2. D

Boat Crash near Parksville

2.6 meters or 8.5 ft and 4600k or under or you need a house trailer endorsement or class 3 I believe.
  3. D

your dream rig ?

well if we are going big...then... In June 1992 ABD Boats of North Vancouver delivered this 62' high performance custom built yacht. Intended for use as a fast commuter with very spacious accommodations she is powered by twin Detroit 16V-92 TA-DDEC diesel engines each rated at 1,450 BHP driving...
  4. D

VRO ,(variable ratio oiler,) Delete on 93 Johnson 70

Keep IT!! you have a great boat set up they way you want it. if you part it out you're not getting your money back and, have to start all over. put it away and bide your time till you can repower.
  5. D

your dream rig ?

This would do nicely http://www.pacificboatbrokers.com/details.asp?File_Number=SF4658
  6. D

Boat Crash near Parksville

Must have been a scary ride. good to hear you are ok.
  7. D

WANTED 22 rifle

really? I would think if it was in a floating gun case it would. as for regs am not sure what it takes to carry a firearm on your boat. trigger lock? gun locker? ammo in separate compartment? and as you are not going to a hunting site or range is it legal even to have it aboard.
  8. D

WANTED 22 rifle

what are the regulations for having a gun aboard? im sure you can not just have a loose weapon floating around.
  9. D

Fishing in Traffic lanes

oh I,m not "telling you" anything. go fish where you want. like I said the herd needs thinning. me I will stay out of harms way, thank you.
  10. D

Fishing in Traffic lanes

trolling? on here? or? you certainly do not mean trolling in the traffic lane. you have to be smarter than that. well I would hope at least. I mean have none of you ever broke down or lost power? do you know how fast it would be over if that happened in front of one of those big bastards? I do...
  11. D

Qualicum man charged with guiding without a license.

They got a "tip"! maybe they should join this forum as I,ve seen plenty of "tips" posted here.
  12. D

Fishing in Traffic lanes

I am confused as to why you would even want to fish in, near, close to, or in close proximity to traffic lanes. do you have yearning to play on highway 1 also? it seems you are just asking for some cargo ship to come run you down.
  13. D

Trotac Robbery

at least they did something unlike here where there excuse is ...we have to live here...so do nothing
  14. D

What area to relocate to from Vancouver for best all year salmon fishing?????

someone mentioned port mcneill. maybe not fishy all year for salmon but all other species and the cost of property can not be beaten.... http://www.remax.ca/bc/port-mcneill-real-estate/na-2293-camosun-cres-na-wp_id104323877-lst/
  15. D

What area to relocate to from Vancouver for best all year salmon fishing?????

as you are retired and want a slower life style I would suggest gabriola island. good year round fishing, little traffic and silva bay is a great place to keep your boat.
  16. D

proposed coal ship anchorages off gabriola

im just happy im close to 65 and have no kids. mankind wants to **** up. go for it im going to be fish food and wont have to witness it. good luck to the next generation
  17. D

proposed coal ship anchorages off gabriola

hmmm seems we produce a little thermal coal ourselves.....Canada produced 60 million close to 67 million tonnes (Mt) of coal in 2012 36 million tonnes (Mt) was thermal coal. 2.9% of world share compared to Australia @ 26.5% and USA @ 5.5%
  18. D

1974 Zeta for sale in Powell River, BC.

to bad its Volvo. Volvo means cash and lots of it when it comes to parts
  19. D

Tachometer Isnt working

run a new wire from ground on the coil to tach
  20. D

Pesky phone solicitations

https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/insnum-regnum-eng ...... it helps but its not an end all... you have to tell them its a do not call list number if they persist.
Back