Search results

1. T

Trophy 23.5 ft - $29,900

1992 Trophy, sleeps 3 adults, sink, cooler, table, counter, porta potty, lots of storage. 2014 Verado 200 HP with 313 hours. Verado controls/gauges, Lawrence 9” sounder/plotter, marine radio, trim tabs, kicker bracket, intel wireless remote for kicker, 2 scotty downriggers, electric winch...
  2. T

Marine Insurance Renewal “5 Year Survey Required”. - My Story

Got the old dog and pony tales of why they need another survey, 3rd in 10 years. Offered them my boat any time for a survey at their expense…no dice.…haha I completed 6 marine insurance quote forms found on line. All numbers submitted, same as present renewal. One said they only cover newer...
  3. T

FYI Guys - Marine Equipment Auction

Hosted by Able Auctions..... https://www.ableauctions.ca/auction lehr propane motors, dingys, etc
  4. T

Electrical Mystery - Help!

Gauges show starting battery 12.5v, house battery 12.4v (both older), main and kicker start ok, gauges ok, down riggers ok. Problem.....Sounder wouldn’t turn on this a.m. Started testing with multimeter at home and found matching 12.5/12.4 volts at fuse bar direct from batteries. Checked wire...
  5. T

Mig / Flux-Core Welders.......Toys?

Many years ago I had some experience with stick and gas welding. Being retired I am always looking for new ways to learn so I picked up one of those “toy” welders as many professional welders attest. After some research on line, utube viewings, and practice that toy welder can put out some...
  6. T

Is Your Kicker Still Kicking......Kicker Hours?

My 2007 Yamaha high thrust 9.9 has an estimated 2000+ hours.
  7. T

“Random” iREC Fishing Survey

Just purchased on line our 2018-19 BC Tidal Waters Sport Fishing Licences x3 (wifes, brother in laws and mine). At the bottom of each was printed you have been selected for the iREC Fishing Survey. Mine happens to be April and shortly thereafter I received the survey access by email...
  8. T

Electrical Gremlin - any tips or suggestions

vhf radio turns on then dies, no cuddy lights, no horn, lights, wipers, etc which are all connected to dash switch panel or direct to dash fuse panel. Anything wired directly to batteries with in line fuses like down riggers, kicker steering etc are ok. Guages/helm shift/starter/ big motor...
  9. T

Heads Up - Phishing Email Scam

Offers of free items for just the cost of shipping under guise of Steveston Marine and Hardware. Do not give out any information. Real "Steveston Marine and Hardware" aware of scam and are investigating.
Back