Search results

1. M

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Sandheads now, flat calm but slow fishing.
  2. M

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

man you know how to do it right.
  3. M

2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Anybody going to S H tomorrow? The wind forecast shows strong wind!
  4. M

On the way to Thrasher last Sunday from Vancouver, I noticed the commercial guys were putting their prawn trap in the middle of strait in 750 FT deep area. never seen it before prawning that deep, does anybody put traps that deep?
  5. M

scotty HP downriggers

that's what the Scotty told me when I called them. He even told me the price if I want to order, I think it was around $60.
  6. M

scotty HP downriggers

I've a pair of HP downriggers and changed to new LCD's last year. haven't had any problem with them . If you decided to change to new LCD's buy it directly from Scotty, it is almost $30 cheaper (each).
  7. M

Was your traps weighted?
  8. M

Hey Reeltime, I got 7 large crabs last weekend and they were all soft shell, how was yours?
  9. M

I use 40 amp for both sockets. The fuse blew before I put any load on puller.
  10. M

I am not sure what was wrong but I bought the puller in summer used it once and it was fine. yesterday when I was going to pull my traps up, plug it in, turn the switch on and it blew the fuse .then I plug it to the other side and turn the switch on, blew the fuse again. I was using my down...
  11. M

I didn't take any pics, I had around 60 prawns in 2 hrs soak.
  12. M

First fishing lesson of 2021 learned! Went out for prawning yesterday in Howe sound. Set up 4 traps (2 weighted trap on a line) and soaked it for 2 hours. Went to pick them up and found out my brand new Ace line hauler was not working. Had to pull all the those heavy traps manually, my arms...
  13. M

Educate me on prawning pls

Hi guys, does anyone here know what are these green, yellow and red images above the ground is?
  14. M

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Fished SH 10 to 5 pm. Lost a nice size spring at the side of the boat and released two wild Coho's in the morning, all on spoon . Got a nice 7 #er Hatch Ho on bait in the afternoon. Orcas showed up twice, once around 11 am and 3:30ish pm.
  15. M

Fished S bowen this morning. Released 2 wild ho's in the first 20 min, was a bit rufffff, pulled the plug and went for a cruise up in How sound.
  16. M

So starting tomorrow we can keep one chinook (62 to 80 cm) per day in 29-3 & 29-4 ??????????????
  17. M

2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

I KNEW IT. EVERYTIME ACTION STARTS AFTER I LEAVE.
  18. M

2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Dropped the lines @5:30 at the sand heads today . trolled around till 10:30 with no action at all. Gave up for today.
  19. M

2017 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Thanks for your reply F M. went out on Sunday. fished from 10 to 3 pm, quite slow day at Sand Heads. Got a nice Coho and realised a wild one .
  20. M

2017 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Thinking of heading out to sand heads tomorrow or Sunday, but not sure if it is a good idea or a waste of time. Does anyone have fished sand heads in past few days? Any report? Thanks.
Back