3. ZENYO

2 Prawn traps and line - sold

Sold
  4. ZENYO

Everything Sold.. Please Delete

Everything Sold.. Please Delete
  5. ZENYO

Yamaha T8 Lower Unit repair?

Hello, I'm afraid I may have damaged the gears in the lower leg on my kicker. before I bring it to a dealer I thought I would check to see if there is independent mechanic that might be able to have a look. It's an '06 Yamaha T8. Coquitlam and surrounding areas. Thanks, Allan
  6. ZENYO

Wanted - Beginner Fly Rod/Reel setup

Hello, I'd like to give Fly Fishing a try, I would mostly fish for trout, but maybe the odd coho. Maybe a 6wt? I'm not sure if this is going to be my thing but I'd love to give it try. Let me know if you have something that you're looking to get rid of.. Maybe some flies for cutties too, going...
  7. ZENYO

Boating in the USA

Hi All, I just bought a place down in Birch Bay and I'm curious about what I need to consider / watch out for when boating in the USA. I will be trailering the boat through the border and launching it in the states. Thanks!
  8. ZENYO

Did my Gen2 HDS8 Pack It In?

Hello, 2 trips ago, mid day my Gen2 HDS8 suddenly stopped reading depth and started showing lines on the screen. Went through some trouble shooting steps and got out yesterday with my fingers crossed... Same thing. There's obvious communication between the two as it is still reading the water...
  9. ZENYO

Steering issues

Good Morning, I’m having some issues with my SeaStar HC5358. It was clicking when I turned the wheel, the next time I went out it would take a little more then a full turn of the steering wheel before the outboard would respond. After some reading and videos I figured the lines needed to bled...
  10. ZENYO

Sold - 2 x scotty 1101- $350 each

Hello, I have 2 Scotty Depthpower 1101 electric downriggers for sale. New style plugs. Stainless line. Rod holders. No BASES. Cleaned and ready to go. $700 for the pair (Retails for $550 + Tax each).
  11. ZENYO

WTB - Scotty 2106

Hello, I bought a boat that came with 1 x 2106 and 2 x 1101. I'd like another 2106. If you have anything in good condition let me know. Even better if you want to trade for the 1101's. Thanks, Al
  12. ZENYO

Stern Rails with Mounts

Hello All, There was a thread a while back discussing custom rails and welders that make them, Ican't seem to find it. I would like to add stern rails with downrigger mounts to a searuner 200. Similar to what comes out of the box with the newer hewescrafts. Thanks,
  13. ZENYO

Marine Mechanic in Abbotsford

Hello All, Going to look at a boat in Chilliwack tomorrow. I’d like to get someone to check the outboards before purchasing. Any recommendations? I saw this name/number in an old thread - Steve Dunn - 604-793-5201. Still valid? Thanks
  14. ZENYO

No Longer Looking - Thanks

Hello, Iv'e been looking for a while, not sure why I haven't posted this here yet. I'm looking for a Hewescraft Sea Runner 190 ET or similar boat. Budget is around 50k. Let me know if you hear of anything. Thanks!
  15. ZENYO

Vernon Boat Surveyor Recomendation

Hello, Thinking of buying a boat in Vernon bit I can't make it out there to have a look anytime soon. I was thinking of hiring a someone to do a pre-purchase inspection. Any Recommendations? Thanks.
  16. ZENYO

Arlo Pro Security Cameras

Hello, Anyone here using the Arlo or Arlo pro Security Cameras? the reviews I have read have been mostly good and I've been thinking of buying now that the Pro 2's are out at the Pro prices are good. I've read some folks in colder climates like Winnipeg have been having issues in the winter...
  17. ZENYO

WTB Halibut Rod/Reel

Hello, Looking to buy a Halibut Rod/Reel. Nothing to serious just something I can use once in a while. I'm in Coquitlam. Thanks,
  18. ZENYO

Overnight fishing trips

What do you fishermen/ladies do with day 1 catch on an overnight trip? Do you just gut the fish and store in cooler with ice or do you store the fish intact? Any other methods/tricks that you may use? how do you keep the ice ice? Second cooler? Thanks,
  19. ZENYO

Gibbs-Delta Aquires O'Ki

"Gibbs-Delta Tackle Continues to Grow with Strategic Acquisition Today, Gibbs-Delta Tackle, the largest and oldest (109 Years) tackle company in Canada announces we have added to our strong brands by acquiring O’Ki"...
Back