Search results

1. J

Free Golf Carts for youth to fix up

hey if the carts are still available me and my friends are willing to take it, were all in highschool if that matters and we live in the area, you can email me at jakeinaterjohnny@gmail.com
  2. J

Campbell River

How's the fishing? Has it improved or are they still tight lipped
  3. J

bow fishing

oh, thats a shame.
  4. J

bow fishing

hey, im thinking of buying a bow to try and do some bowfishing, i just want to know if its legal here in bc and if anyone has done before. i cant seem to find anything in the regulations about it. i would be targeting carp at elk lake. thanks
  5. J

getting someone elses crab catch

Why not put one trap in you name and one in your wives then you go out and bring in your trap, go back to the beach, trade spots with you wife, and let her retreive her own trap?
  6. J

fishing slang definitions

This may seem stupid but as a somewhat novice to salt water fishing, I need some definitions for some words/abbreviations that Merriam Webster doesn't feel are important enough to put in their dictionary: chicken (doubt you guys mean the poultry), c and r, and line creep. Feel free to ask other...
  7. J

kayak fishing

Hey, i'd just like to know if you could fish out of a touring kayak?
  8. J

Ling, and Rock

i've never caught a rock fish or lings off shore, though i have caught some steelhead from shore at cordova bay with jerkbaits
  9. J

where does the water go at the waterfall in goldstream park?

im sure some of you have went to the "hidden" waterfall at goldstream park where you walk on a trail north until you reach a dried riverbed and a tunnel that goes under the highway, you go through the tunnel, and follow the riverbed until you reach a really tall waterfall. (if you havent, GO!)...
  10. J

The Turd

hmmm, wonder why you cant find a picture, wink wink. lol;)
  11. J

25 pound braid for reel that can hold 8 pound mono?

thanks! was worried it would mess up my reel
  12. J

25 pound braid for reel that can hold 8 pound mono?

im making a rod for fish in rivers for pinks, steel head, etc. and am wondering if you could put 25 pound braid onto a 8 pound reel or if 25 pound braid is even practical and if not, what should i use?
  13. J

Visiting BC from Scotland

if you can visit vancouver island, try campbell river, try these coordinates: 50.037884, -125.288776 i guarantee you will catch a nice fish
  14. J

Crayfish in beaver/elk lake?

im trying to "match the hatch" and im wondering if there are any crayfish in elk lake or anywhere on vancouver island for that matter
Back