Search results

1. R

OFFICIAL 2015 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Hey dmurph, those glow down rigger balls like the one in your photo, do they work better? Nice picture btw!
  2. R

For the fun of it, do chums come in and bite at the mouth of the Fraser River? Is there a sport fishery for this type of salmon?
  3. R

Got to try this idea next time out. Sunday reports and mine, it was an Off day. No fish except for shakers. Saturday my friend did better. Chop wasn't that bad on Sunday.
  4. R

Seems like the right thing to do. Thanks for the encouragement!
  5. R

Have a good and safe day on the water. Thanks for all the fishing posts lately especially in September.
  6. R

what is this cool app you are using for wind speed? what is this cool app you are using for wind speed? iPhone app?
  7. R

saturday better than sunday

Went 2 for 6. 75 feet of water with anchovies at T10. 1pm to 5 pm best time. Solid 32" long springs. Good luck to all next weekend. Sunday got skunked.
  8. R

Have a good time and looking forward to hearing a good story! I too have a Princecraft!
  9. R

What kind of boat do you have? How long? Bow pic looks good.
  10. R

You made a boy very happy. He posted on fb.
  11. R

Pinks pt. Atkinson - not much but there Pinks early morning and evening. Nothing much in between. Pink or green hootchies in 35 ft of water. Tides a little hard during middle of the day.
Back