Search results

1. J

1997 115hp Oceanfront high speed stall

I’ve tried pumping the ball while it is losing power and it does absolutely nothing, I might go ahead and replace the optical sensor and possibly the coils as those aren’t to pricey vs taking it to a mechanic. (I’ve hear Fishins story to many times where people have brought these older 2 strokes...
  2. J

Tried this already, unless it’s a fuel line on the inside of the cowling
  3. J

Motor is a 1997 Evinrude 115hp ocean pro, I get this high speed stall on my motor every now and then, in the video the motor keeps running but often it fully stalls, and then sometimes hard to start or won’t start at all for a few minutes, sometimes it starts and will just keep stalling and...
  4. J

DFO Authority

Why couldn’t you live on a 24footer if it had the basics? People live in smaller trailers then that, **** some people live in slide in campers.
  5. J

Huge boom off Victoria

Ahh, they were installing the new outfall?
  6. J

Huge boom off Victoria

Hey guys, does anyone know what was going on off the waterfront the last couple days there was 2 large boats with some sort of boom thing between them probably at least 1/2km length. These pictures were take from metchosin hill going into royal bay. It gave the water a very distinct look on...
  7. J

marine bbq

Any more info on this, is the grill and burner all marine stainless steel? Do you have a pic of the inside? Do you have a link to the product? Thanks
  8. J

Running a motor tilted up

I’ve heard flushing with white vinegar is just as good and 100th the cost, this is something I will try after I pull my boat from the marina though
  9. J

Ok I’ll give that a shot, I hate thinking of all the salt build up happening inside the engine
  10. J

No it doesn’t or I’d be using it for sure
  11. J

Hey, I’ve got my boat moored for a month and I’m just curious if I can put the muffs on my kicker and flush it out after I’ve used it. It’s a 2000 9.9hp Yamaha 4 stroke. My concern would be the internals getting proper lubrication sitting at the 45deg angle or so that it is tilted up at to get...
  12. J

Ordering parts online

Nice thanks guys, I’ll check these out!
  13. J

Ordering parts online

What websites do you guys use for ordering parts? I’m specifically looking for a powerpack for my Evinrude 115hp, but also just curious for parts in general.
  14. J

Whale Watchers VHF Channel

Last time I went on a whale watching boat I asked the guy and he said they use a trunked radio system within the whale watching world and that’s all he would tell me lol.
  15. J

Anyone missing a blue Islander? Pawn shop has one forsale

Aren’t they all etched with a serial number?
  16. J

1999 Trophy fishing machine.

$30,000 and no test drive? LoL
  17. J

This is frightening

So you get home from work or a day fishing with your catch, pound a few beers and relax or start filleting your fish and don’t answer the door for 2 hours. Or peek out the window before you open it lol. I highly doubt cops are going to break into your house over the attempt to breathalize you...
  18. J

Trade lead

I have lead to trade, I’m looking for either 2 12lb finned balls or 2 finned 15lb balls, and then an assortment of 1-2lbs weights for halibut and prawn traps. I have roughly 46lbs+ of lead, see picture it comes to 52lb on the scale in the milk crate I believe they are 3 10lb balls and 2 8lb...
Back