Search results

1. Bait Ban

Avet Pro Ex 30/2 LH

Left hand, Avet pro EX 30/2. Silver, 2 speed, serious reel for Halibut/tuna/big game. Never used never spooled, bought for a trip south that didnt happen. $450. Located in Nanaimo, FcFs
  2. Bait Ban

Avet HX 4.2 reels, NIB

I have two Avet HX 4.2 reels for sale, both new in the box, surplus to my needs, right hand, in Silver. $300 ea, buy both for $550. Located in Nanaimo, fcfs. Sold pending funds!
  3. Bait Ban

Airmar B260 1kw Bronze thru Hull transducer Sold

I have one, new, in the box complete with the high speed fairing block. Lowrance plug. Can professionally splice to suit your needs. $sold.
  4. Bait Ban

Wanted: Compact Flash card for Raymarine Update

I need to do a software update on an E-120/ Raymarine DSM300. Anyone have one kicking around? Or 32mb to 256mb card that I can use to load the update onto?
  5. Bait Ban

Raymarine DSM 300 wanted

anyone have one collecting dust?
  6. Bait Ban

Navionics card

This is an older chart card for Vancouver Island, on a 64mb card. Detail will be lacking, but would be ideal for those of you who may have purchased a boat with aging Lowrance equipment that does not accept high capacity chart cards. This is not mine, but I am posting on behalf of another...
  7. Bait Ban

Raymarine system

$1000. Open array radar 3 ft. Two RL80 chartplotters. DSM300. Two Ray star 125 gps antennas. Was all functional when removed from a 58’ boat in August. I cut radar cable at pedestal to simplify removal. Will need to open pedestal to hook up cable. Sold as is where is, no warranty.
  8. Bait Ban

Wanted: Raymarine L1250

A client of mine bought a boat with multiple Raymarine displays.. his L1250 on the flybridge is pooched, he’s looking for a used one to get through the summer before we replace everything with Garmin in the Winter.
  9. Bait Ban

9” touchscreen chartplotter

B&G Zeus2 9” chartplotter. Brand new in box. Identical to a Simrad NSS Evo 2 9”. The catch: no built in sounder pack, but will Ethernet to a Navico product with a sounder. Economical way to add the processing power of the NSS evo platform and a second screen to an existing system. Shares charts...
  10. Bait Ban

Simrad Auto Pilot package

Simrad NAC-2 computer, RF-25 n2k rudder feedback sensor, Simrad Precision 9 heading sensor. Simrad AP-48 rotary autopilot control head. Brand new, in box, warranty starts from day of purchase. No drive unit, must be appropriately sized for your boat.. Retail price at HC $3200. PM me for price.
  11. Bait Ban

Bathtub race boat mold?

Im trying to source molds for a tub.. Anyone have a lead on one?
  12. Bait Ban

Lowrance HDS 7 gen2 touch

Bought 1.5 years ago, new. Went on a couple small trips with it, upgraded to a 12 then shelved it. Has been my test and diagnostics unit ever since, very lightly used. $700?
  13. Bait Ban

Outboard wanted 80-140hp, 20" shaft

Two or four stroke, late 90's or newer. Can offer cash in full, marine electrical services, a 24' Sea Ray or a new HDS 12/1kw thru hull in trade.
  14. Bait Ban

Boat for sale

Never mind.. Was looking for offers not people putting off potential buyers.
  15. Bait Ban

Centre pin gear, Hardy silexs, Norm MacDonald

Posting for a older friend who is not computer literate... Two hardy Silexs, One Silex Superba... Looking at around $225 cash for the silexs, $300 for the Superba. Owner is looking for a good Calcutta 400 in full or partial trade depending on condition, he has specified "no road rash." Reels...
  16. Bait Ban

Raymarine digital sounder module

Dsm250 for use with c series display heads. New in box complete with manuals and cables still in their original sealed packages. Asking $350.
  17. Bait Ban

Garmin gpsmap 541s

5" screen, built in sounder. With airmar p-79 in hull puck transducer and Garmin blue chart sd card. $450 takes it. Willing to entertain interesting trades.
  18. Bait Ban

J. Ennis Marine Grade Vinyl, "Harbour 61 White."

High Quality, UV resistant marine grade Vinyl. Sold per linear yard (50" width). $7/yd I currently have 40 yds available. Located in Nanaimo.
  19. Bait Ban

Marine electronics installations

Taking bookings for the installation of Marine Electronics. Very competitive rates, all work performed by myself, a certified Lowrance/Simrad installer. Quality marine grade materials used throughout, and work performed with the utmost of care for your vessel. Falling back on four generations of...
  20. Bait Ban

Tr2 MercTrans II drives

Anyone familiar with Mercruiser Tr2 drives and the MercTrans 2? Sea trials tonight, motored out of the channel, went lever forward... Grrrr... Pop! We're dead in the water. Slightly milky ATF. No forward or reverse. . failed electric shift and bad heat exchanger, or ...?
Back