Search results

1. Bait Ban

2020 Nanaimo Reports

Well, I grew up in Campbell River, owned my first boat at 14 and ran it up into the narrows daily every summer. I have to respecfully disagree. Trolling into the current, especially fast current will have you backing your gear into the fish at times. Like backtrolling techniques on the Columbia...
  2. Bait Ban

2020 Nanaimo Reports

I'm in a red and white Larson bowrider this year. I'm pretty easy to spot, diving across the bench seat to get to the rods ;)
  3. Bait Ban

2020 Nanaimo Reports

Fished the Fingers last night at about 7pm, nothing but small chinook and the odd coho. Picked up and ran over to Neck at 8pm. 220' of water, started hitting fish at 89' put both riggers at that depth. Headed back to the dock by 8:45 with a 64cm, a 76cm in the box, and broke one much larger...
  4. Bait Ban

Fuses between Blue Sea SI-ACR and Starter/House Batteries?

I like the MRBF style fuse for ACR installations with short cable runs. 100-125A fuses.
  5. Bait Ban

Avet Pro Ex 30/2 LH

Back to the top
  6. Bait Ban

Avet Pro Ex 30/2 LH

Left hand, Avet pro EX 30/2. Silver, 2 speed, serious reel for Halibut/tuna/big game. Never used never spooled, bought for a trip south that didnt happen. $450. Located in Nanaimo, FcFs
  7. Bait Ban

Avet HX 4.2 reels, NIB

I have two Avet HX 4.2 reels for sale, both new in the box, surplus to my needs, right hand, in Silver. $300 ea, buy both for $550. Located in Nanaimo, fcfs. Sold pending funds!
  8. Bait Ban

Airmar B260 1kw Bronze thru Hull transducer Sold

I have one, new, in the box complete with the high speed fairing block. Lowrance plug. Can professionally splice to suit your needs. $sold.
  9. Bait Ban

Garmin Blue Chart g2 Data card.

Back to the top for the guys who bought new boats with old electronics.
  10. Bait Ban

WTB Shimano Calcutta 400B

How about a 400D left hand?
  11. Bait Ban

Wanted: Compact Flash card for Raymarine Update

I need to do a software update on an E-120/ Raymarine DSM300. Anyone have one kicking around? Or 32mb to 256mb card that I can use to load the update onto?
  12. Bait Ban

Raymarine DSM 300 wanted

I’ve found one. Please delete.
  13. Bait Ban

Raymarine DSM 300 wanted

anyone have one collecting dust?
  14. Bait Ban

Wanted* Lowrance Ethernet Yellow 5 pin male to RJ45 female adapter cable

$49.00 at Harbour Chandler. They are in stock.
  15. Bait Ban

Navionics card

This is an older chart card for Vancouver Island, on a 64mb card. Detail will be lacking, but would be ideal for those of you who may have purchased a boat with aging Lowrance equipment that does not accept high capacity chart cards. This is not mine, but I am posting on behalf of another...
  16. Bait Ban

Raymarine system

Price drop. $600.
  17. Bait Ban

Raymarine system

Price drop. $800
  18. Bait Ban

Raymarine system

$1000. Open array radar 3 ft. Two RL80 chartplotters. DSM300. Two Ray star 125 gps antennas. Was all functional when removed from a 58’ boat in August. I cut radar cable at pedestal to simplify removal. Will need to open pedestal to hook up cable. Sold as is where is, no warranty.
Back