Search results

1. S

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

http://r.used.ca/classified-ad/35870783 2005 Campion Explorer 552
  2. S

2017 Sooke Reports

Really a little called out. There were pics of two guide boats fishing in 40-50ft of water on the inside of the marker. So when you think you're being called out, not too worry, if your from Sooke it wasn't you.lol If it matters at all, i moor in Sooke harbour and have aloft of respect of all...
  3. S

2017 Sooke Reports

No knickers in a knot here, just an observation Wolf. And I totally agree with you thats theres lots of room to work with. People go over the speed limit knowing what the speed limit is, Talked to several people yesterday at the dinner and they were unaware of any closures. One guy thought the...
  4. S

2017 Sooke Reports

Great derby put on by the SSES. Curious watching a slew of boats including guide boats fishing the inside of Possession point the last 2 days. Cant retain and Springs in there as of Aug 1, and an unlikely area for any Coho.
  5. S

2017 Sooke Reports

Great day on the water today. Just out in front of the harbour
  6. S

Sooke2015

Fished the island yesterday from 1-3. some good coho action. gold betsy and bloody nose at 70ft on the riggers
  7. S

Sooke2015

Great night on the water last night, went out for the evening bite 7-9pm. Awarded with 2 springs in low 20s, hatch coho and 4 pinks. Not bad at all. Fished right close to the island with riggers at 62 and 72. All manner of teasers heads were working with gold betsy flashers. Pretty hard fought...
  8. S

Sooke2015

Took the kids out fishing for pinks from 8-11. Limited out with 12 pinks. Catching them on everything in the box at 55ft outside the harbour. Awesome day 1st time for kids playing their own fish.
  9. S

Sooke2015

Awesome day out on the water today. Fished from 0830-1130. Managed a nice size spring, hatchery coho and 3 pinks. All on cop car hootchie and anchovies just off the island at 50-60ft on the riggers. The pinks are pretty big right now, a bit surprised this early on. Then we finished off with a...
  10. S

Sooke2015

I feel everyones pain with the crabbers. Twice been hooked up. Ill blame myself for the 1st one, but off the trailer park there was a submerged float 20-30ft down, hard to avoid that one. Tried to recover but alas another weight loss to the sea. Other then that fishing has been good overall on...
  11. S

Sooke2015

where were all the boats today. Not many fishing today. Fished from 8-12 today. Gorgeous day. Caught a 7 pound spring on my fav spoon out near the entrance. Wind started to pick up a bit but the forenoon was flat seas.
  12. S

Sooke2015

Took the last few weeks off fishing, but getting ready for the long weekend. Found a 4 legged friend in my boat this morning down at the docks. Where can i find those motion censored toys for the boat. No inside damage, just a pile of shells to deal with.
  13. S

Sooke2015

Got out for a couple of hours yesterday infront of the harbour. Calm seas.
  14. S

Sooke 2014 Fishing Reports

Great weekend on the water. Spent the afternoon crabbing on Saturday. Took 4 hours and got our limits. And Sunday morning spent a quick 2 hours out fishing with great success.
  15. S

no luck yesterday either, great day on the water though. Im gathering that was you Seagirt as we were coming in around 3ish yesterday.
  16. S

I believe its time to start targeting some HALI. Lines were not busy this weekend as they were last weekend
  17. S

Awesome day on the water today with a couple of buddies. 3 hours of fishing away from the throng of boats. 3 hatch and 3 wild. 14,12,8,6,5,5. Lost too may to count. Most were caught on bait down at 80ft on the riggers. The coho killer caught 2.
  18. S

Only 3 boats out last night! Flat calm water last night. Fished from 5 to sunset. 2 beauty Coho in the boat. Out in 350-400ft of water straight out from the harbor, both caught on bait.lol , We were using lures with no luck. So changed it up
  19. S

It was a red. havent caught any whites this year.
  20. S

Great day out on the water today. Fished otter from 7-11. Picked this beauty up with my father-in-law pictured here. By the 3rd rock using the old Apexes.
Back