Search results

1. B

2022 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Back in town from work - looking around to check out the tides - what happened to Big Wave Dave ??????
  2. B

2021 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

You were getting more butts than Ron Jeremy lol !!!!!! start another streak old boy !!!
  3. B

2021 Port Renfrew Reports

lol another taxpayer funded purchase !!!!!!!!!
  4. B

so if they boot out the sporties and guides who will use the marina ???
  5. B

Took the family out fishing today and was rewarded with a nice fat 44lbs hali = two other great hali hits but no stick !! another skate lol and about 8 doggies !! mud hole 330 deep fog no fog - fog no fog ****** dragging dogs up from that depth all day !! lots of boats = salmon head...
  6. B

that sucks !!!! everyone ok ?? who was it ???
  7. B

2021 Port Hardy Reports

Lucky ******* lol !!!!!!!!have fun !
  8. B

first trip of the year!!!!!! near border 350 ' dropped the pic at 715 current good - a little hotter early in the afternoon but still able to keep gear down . 13 dogfish and a skate lol !!!!! no hali love for us but unfortunetly saw a longliner to the west of us ! gorgeous day on the...
  9. B

2021 Port Hardy Reports

not in the areas where the waves are breaking !!! lol a little farther out where it is a nice sandy bottom !!! go past the breakers then drop your gear !!
  10. B

2021 Port Hardy Reports

Go all the way to the top of the island and fish right around Cape Sutil just do loops great easy fishing !!!! absolutely gorgeous up there !!! go a little off shore and fish the Nahwitti bar right on the bottom for salmon and hali sandy bottom and not very deep !!
  11. B

Win $20,000 in Gold & Support The Sooke Chinook Sea Pen Project

Is this tax deductable ?? love to put all my yearly contributions here !!
  12. B

Old g loomis mooching rods

Any one have old ones they want to part with ??
  13. B

Win $20,000 in Gold & Support The Sooke Chinook Sea Pen Project

How will i hide a gold bar from my wife ?? and does Trotac accept gold lol !!
  14. B

Blue Islander TR3

Im late lol have you sold this ?
  15. B

Blue Islander TR3

dumb question !!! have you noticed anything different than an mr3 ???? is it lighter ?? thanks
  16. B

2020 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

i might be wrong but the tides last week were not for hali s !!!! maybe just the turn if you are really experienced !! but seemed way too hot !!!! let me know please
  17. B

Are trap buoys without names free game?

always label mine but still get stolen
Back