Search results

1. N

Seat mounts for sale

Came out of a 2017 campion 682 but could fit multiple boats. 7 inches high. They swivel. $50
  2. N

Truck Canopy Wanted

Looking for a canopy for crew cab truck. 68" x 68" (+/- an inch or so). Doesn't need to be fancy. Just for moose hunting. Thanks
  3. N

Magma BBQ Rail Mounts for Sale

$50 OBO. Located in Campbell River.
  4. N

Diesel Heater Installers?

Looking for recommendations for an installer on the Island (north island preferably) to put an Espar (or Espar-like) heater in my Campion 682. Thanks.
  5. N

HDS9 Touch Software Update??

I updated the software for my unit this week and I think it might have been a mistake! My unit no longer seems to function correctly....The menus that used to allow me to put speed, depth, etc. on various screens and split screens seems to be gone??!! It also doesn't seem to be reading water...
  6. N

Lowrance transducer for sale

See link. https://comoxvalley.craigslist.ca/spo/6070964149.html
  7. N

Prop guard for sale

See Craigslist link. https://comoxvalley.craigslist.ca/spo/6070975840.html
  8. N

1999 Campion 542 for sale

1999 18.5 foot Campion 542 with a 2014 Suzuki DF140. 188 hours. 1999 Yamaha 9.9 kicker with EZ steer. 2006 Highliner trailer with new tires last year. Lowrance LC25c chart plotter with Navionics chip. Comes with two Scotty downriggers with new motors, switches, counters, and braid last...
  9. N

Transducer Upgrade

I have a Lowrance HDS9 and I'm looking to upgrade the transducer. I've done some research and have narrowed it down to 2 or 3 (I think). I would like to hear people's experience with the Airmar P66 (transom mount - not my first choice), the Airmar B60 (not sure about cutting a hole in the...
  10. N

Single or Twin??

Guys, Looking for the pluses and minuses of a single 300 (with kicker) vs twin 150's. We usually do quite a few day trips on the East Coast and some offshore fishing on the West Coast as well. 23.5 ft Campion. Thinking pretty hard about the G2 ETEC's with their 10 year warranty... Comments...
  11. N

Shipping a boat from the US

Can anyone give me any info on getting a boat to Van Island from the US? Logistics, cost, taxes, etc.? Been looking for a bigger boat for a while now and only ever seem to find close to what I'm looking for (Grady 232) on the east coast of the states (Florida, etc.). Thanks
  12. N

F150 Towing Capacity

I am considering upgrading to a bigger boat but I am concerned that my truck is inadequate. Anyone currently towing a Gulfstream 232 with a new F150 with the 2.7L Ecoboost in it? Or any similar weight boats? Specs says its good to tow 8000 lbs, but .... Any thoughts/comments/suggestions would...
  13. N

Pursuit 2470 comments?

anyone on here have one of these that can offer comments in terms of ride, fishing space, how big of outboard does it need to work right for the waving, etc.? Looking at this boat vs a Grady gulfstream. Opinions would be appreciated. Thanks.
  14. N

Looking to upgrade

I am considering upgrading from my campion 542 to something larger. Looking at about a 23 ft. I spend quite a bit of time on the west coast of the island and want to be able to overnight on it for 2 ppl and up the inlets. Want it to be hard top and outboard and preferably duals. Haven't...
  15. N

New lowrance help needed

my wife just bought me a new lowrance hook7 chart plotter/fish finder to replace my old LC25X (she's awesome!). on the old one I have a nmea2000 bus currently set up with a fuel flow monitor on it. I would like to be able to switch it to the new plotter but I don't know if I can. The manual...
  16. N

Suzuki 140 HP thoughts?

I presently have an 1999 DT140 2 stroke on my Campion 542 Explorer and like it a lot, but it's not getting any younger. I know the 4 stroke is heavier with likely not as much low end torque. Any opinions on whether a new 4 stroke would be underpowered for my boat? Thanks,
  17. N

2008 Etec 250

Any thoughts on this outboard? Good or bad? One with about 300 hrs is on a boat I am interested in. Thanks,
  18. N

opinions needed

Does anyone have an opinion, good or bad, on a 2008 23 foot Hydra Sports WA with a 2008 Etec 250 on it? Thanks.
  19. N

Looking for a bigger boat...

I'm in the market to get a bit bigger boat for this year. Something in the 21 to 23 foot range and newer than 2005 or so. Anything out there? Thanks.
  20. N

Lowrance LCX-25C compatible with a Lowrance fuel sensor?

I have an older Lowrance LCX-25C and was wondering if a EP-60R in-line fuel sensor is compatible with my unit? If it will, do I need to buy a Lowrance LMF fuel gauge as well? Thanks.
Back