Search results

1. N

Stainless steel welder needed

I am in need of a small amount of stainless welding on my rod holder. Looking for someone in the Campbell River area. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
  2. N

Vacuum Sealer Recommendations

Just picked up a VP215. What do people use for times (Vacuum, sealing, and cooling) for salmon? Thanks,
  3. N

I’m ready to upgrade to a chamber vacuum

Can you get Meat your Maker in Canada?
  4. N

2021 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Where is Mushroom Point? Thanks.
  5. N

Jervis/Prince Louisa inlet weather/wind/waves?

In good summer weather, Sly_Karma is right, but they are actually "inflows" and can get pretty bad by the last corner near Patrick Point. 4-5 ft.
  6. N

ISO/WTB Marine bbq

If you find one and need the rail mounts, I have a set that can go waaaay cheaper than retail!
  7. N

Seat mounts for sale

Came out of a 2017 campion 682 but could fit multiple boats. 7 inches high. They swivel. $50
  8. N

Truck Canopy Wanted

Looking for a canopy for crew cab truck. 68" x 68" (+/- an inch or so). Doesn't need to be fancy. Just for moose hunting. Thanks
  9. N

Area 125 chinook retention

The regs are quite confusing...the "Species Regulations" portion quite clearing states that all of 125 is non-retention...but further down in the "Restrictions", it describes the 1NM offshore line (that was in place last year) and that would make a portion of 125 open for retention (like Beano...
  10. N

2019 Powell River Reports

Where is iron mines?
  11. N

Scotty Downrigger Customer Service

How did they install backup manual counters under the lids?
  12. N

BBQ

I have a Magma that seems to work really well. If you go that way and are in need of the rail mounting clamps, I have a set that I could part with (they're stupid expensive new!!).
  13. N

2018 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Where are the fish showing up at Esperanza?
  14. N

Lowrance radar overlay problem

That’s exactly what it is. So do I need another point1.?
  15. N

Bait ban, My point 1 does not show up as an option on the sources menu. It is obviously plugged in and I assumed it was working but maybe it is using the internal antenna only? If the point 1 isn’t working, could my engine displays (speed, mph, etc) on the evinrude display be using the HD’s...
  16. N

Magma BBQ Rail Mounts for Sale

$50 OBO. Located in Campbell River.
  17. N

I have a similar, but different problem. I have an HDS9 with a 3G radar. The radar works on its own but I can't get the overlay to work. It doesn't seem to "see" the Point 1 antenna, so I can't pick it on the source screen. The point 1 is plugged into the backbone. The odd thing I find is...
Back