Search results

1. B

Seymour River at Seymour Arm Shuswap

very good fishing for dollies and rainbows at the falls. caught a 12lb dollie last time i was there on a streamer!
  2. B

sockeye salmon fry and smolt imitations

Hey guys, what's your favourite sockeye smolt/fry imitation flies? I am tying up a bunch for Shuswap lake. the lake has been on fire lately!
  3. B

ISO new fish finder

Bump Still looking
  4. B

ISO new fish finder

Bump Still looking
  5. B

ISO new fish finder

Bump will spend up to $300 thanks guys
  6. B

ISO new fish finder

Sounds like a decent deal will see what else pops up in the next while. Not saying that's a bad price, I'm a little money tight as I am only 15. I will definitely keep you in mind. Thanks
  7. B

ISO new fish finder

hey guys I'm looking at getting a new fish finder for my boat. I have been looking at the lowrance elite 5 but I am interested in anything you have. Feel free to pm me if you would like. Thanks
  8. B

Shuswap

Good luck that lake has some huge fish and is incredibly fun to fish.if you don't have a downrigger try slip weights. They come all sorts of sizes and it generally means a 6oz will take ur lure down to 60'. For a hundred bucks you can get a downrigger and ball.
  9. B

Shuswap

Lyman lures on downriggers take lake trout. Any colour really seems to work well.favourite lure to use on the Shuswap. Another good choice is a 4" apex behind the agitator flasher or a coyote spoon.for lakers stick to 70-100+feet for the lures depending on where their marking. If that doesn't...
  10. B

LEH Posted

Haha yeah it seems so
  11. B

LEH Posted

Nothing for me aswell.... Anyone have any luck?
  12. B

Shuswap lake near Scotch Creek

Last weekend I caught 4 10 lb lake trout, 5 small bows, and a nice 8lb rainbow. Lyman lures on downriggers take lake trout. Any colour really seems to work well.favourite lure to use on the Shuswap. Another good choice is a 4" apex behind the agitator flasher or a coyote spoon.for lakers stick...
  13. B

What kind of fish is this?

Agreed carp on a fly rod are a blast! They put up a better fight than u would ever imagine. Lots of fun!
  14. B

What kind of fish is this?

It's a called a squawfish or northern pike minnow
  15. B

Shimano 4000gt reel

I would pick it up but I'm in Kelowna.
  16. B

Shuswap lures

Got a question for you guys.how do you fish your bucktails? Surface?with a fly rod? Ect
  17. B

Shuswap lures

I use a down rigger with the single hook. Never used flashers just dropped it right down to where the fish are marking or near the bottom. Down deep I'll use a glow in the dark.ill use the natural colours(Kokanee, rainbow blue ect) The fish love them. If I'm marking fish I never seem to have a...
  18. B

Shuswap lures

Really? In my experience Lyman's have out fished everything in my box repitivly. I haven't had much luck with the apex's though. Last Sunday I caught 4 lakers in an hour and had a few lost fish aswell.
  19. B

Shuswap lures

Thanks guys for the tips. What are your favourite Lyman's?
  20. B

Shuswap lures

Whats ur guys favourite lures to use on the Shuswap? I am looking at picking up some more for next weekend.thanks
Back