Search results

1. dmurph

For Sale 1992 Commander 30

what a sweet boat, love the layout. Basically a very fishy floating cabin the whole family can enjoy. Seems like a good price for what is being offered. Are you thinking about getting into a different boat? If your confident all the problems are finally sorted your going to have to really think...
  2. dmurph

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

That double eagle is a tough looking rig, looks rough in some of the photos though and I wonder how it rides, like maybe underpowered or sits stern heavy hence the foils? Low hour motors and nicely equipped. Could clean up nicely
  3. dmurph

New trophy line

Yes the engineers really screwed up by not contacting me for feedback, don’t they know I’ve been brainstorming improving the 2359 for 15 years lol
  4. dmurph

New trophy line

Yes hopefully not under powered, think the 25 was 300hp which I thought was light, maybe the motors and hulls are more efficient on brand new set ups these days ?
  5. dmurph

New trophy line

The big 160qt cooler is pretty essential for the extended fishing trips. Hopefully they solved the lockers from filling with water and blood from the deck and getting all grimed up
  6. dmurph

New trophy line

Yes fuel capacity could be a problem also for me personally the decks seem big enough for me as far as fishing but not if I were to have the big fish cooler on deck and that seems to be only option as no swim grids. Would have been genius to have a cooler set up off the back end to keep deck...
  7. dmurph

New trophy line

Prices seem pretty good when comparing to some of the competitors, used cut waters are going for 200 plus k
  8. dmurph

New trophy line

I think they look potentially very good but I do own a trophy 2359 and fish mainly with my family so a bit of bias. My 2359 has been a great boat, it lacks just a bit of space now for my family of 4, no stand up head and the dinette won’t accommodate an adult comfortably close but little to...
  9. dmurph

New trophy line

I was hoping they’d have Thea new slightly bigger and improved 2359, not sure that is the case . The sleeping accommodation looks smaller but hard to tell from the photos they have. The 9.6 beam is probably nice a bit wider but not so much to make towing a real problem.
  10. dmurph

Vancouver Boat Show 2024

Was the new trophy line at the show? Probably at the Seattle show. Some of the boats look like they have the potential to be pretty sweet.
  11. dmurph

New trophy line

Looks like a new line of trophy has been released. Some look pretty interesting and could be pretty sweet for fishing and overnight camping for the weekend. Photos not the best on the website
  12. dmurph

Commander 26 Re Build

Good call, I was all for the top on, off has its benefits though also. No hate here, gonna be awesome either way
  13. dmurph

Commander 26 Re Build

My thoughts exactly, I’d say best spot is way up at the front.,keep the access open on the back. Raincity’s radar location looks quite nice, radar may be a little more accurate up front like that also.
  14. dmurph

Commander 26 Re Build

Having the command bridge as a functional helm probably blows the budget as you’ll definitely want full controls and electronics on both the back deck and main cabin. Having all 3 will get really expensive. I still think having the command bridge structure provides great functionality as seating...
  15. dmurph

Commander 26 Re Build

If it’s not all rigged out for a proper good functioning helm station up there I’d be concerned with the cost to do that if it were me, I’d be more concerned with controlling the boat from inside the cabin and from the back deck fishing area with controls and electronics a both stations. Gets...
  16. dmurph

Commander 26 Re Build

It’s your personal preference that matters, our opinions at just opinions and can be dangerous, I think I was one of the first pushing you to cut the deck . Look what that turned into lol.
  17. dmurph

Commander 26 Re Build

I find that boat looks better with the command bridge, makes the boat much more bold looking and gives better lines over all
  18. dmurph

2023 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Wonder if mackerel pushes out all the bait
  19. dmurph

Seems like a good setup for the money
  20. dmurph

Nice looking larger cruiser with a fish able back deck https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/4180047828887603/
Back