Search results

1. T

awesome bait for bass

anyone try the trigger x flutter worms ? i just bought a pack a couple weeks ago and they are freaking amazing ! i caught 2 1 pounders and then a lunker at 5.49 pounds all in about 15 minutes. im not saying that these are revolutionary but if you haven't tried them they are definitely worth it...
  2. T

bass fishing - hook question ...

can i use octopus hooks effectively for bass ? i have a bunch of brand new packs of gamakatsu octopus hooks that i would use if it would work.
  3. T

another gulp alive question .....

anyone know if i can use regular gulp alive for saltwater fishing ? will it still work ?
  4. T

gulp alive saltwater ....

can you put regular saltwater gulp into a bucket of the saltwater gulp alive or will it melt/discolor ? because i bought a bucket of gulp alive saltwater flats worms and i wanna put my packs of saltwater gulp in their too so i have it all in one place.
  5. T

is this legal ?

ive never tried this before but i just made a minnow trap and want to catch some minnows, freeze them, and use them for bait on a later day. is this legal ?
  6. T

flounder tips ??

if any body has any flounder rigs they would like to share that would be great, im also going to be casting of a pier instead of my boat. any flounder tips are welcome !
  7. T

what do you guys think ?

this is my start to saltwater fishing, what do you think of it ?
  8. T

old tackle question ...

i got these from a garage sail pretty much for free because i bought a rod and reel for 5 bucks and he gave me these some were in a box called "strip teaser"
  9. T

hoochie question

what can i catch with hoochies ? i found a bunch brand new for cheap so i bought a crap load, then i went to a retail store and bought more. so what species of fish can i get when using these lures ?
  10. T

recommended rigs for inshore casting ?

what rigs would you guys recommend for casting ? i recently tried a drop shot rig with the weight on the bottom of the leader and a hook tied midway in the leader and made sure the hook sticks out, but i noticed im having a hard time setting the hook this way. and what size hook should i use ?
  11. T

recommended tackle for pier fishing ?

alright, so in the beginning i was originally a bass angler, however i got bored and decided to take up some bigger game fish and just an all round change. over the past 3 or 4 weeks ive been spending lots of money (probably to much) on saltwater tackle. what aloud me to do this was that i sold...
  12. T

victoria bc - sidney salt water fishing...

if you live in victoria and fish the sidney pier, what fish can be caught here ? and what bait/lure is most effective ?
Back