Search results

1. ryanb

2016 Canam outlander 450dps ATV

$6900 Very low 1640km. Great condition. Garage kept. Warn winch, digital power steering, very fast for a 450, 100km/h. Included are folding aluminum ramps and 2 helmets.
  2. ryanb

Flo torq ssr-hd hubs

I have a pair of Flo torq ssr-hd hubs that I pulled out of a used set of props I picked up. They are used but look to be in decent condition. Good to have for a spare. They fit 1.25 inch Merc prop shafts which I think are all 225 and up hp? Take them both for a case of beer, or 30 bucks plus...
  3. ryanb

Mercury enertia 13.6x21p RH and LH props

Good condition. Less than 2 years old. I'm selling because I dropped down to 19p props. $600 for one or $1000 for both. Compare at 1300+ new for each one! Located in North Saanich
  4. ryanb

Echo Spey fly rod setup

This was my first Spey rod I bought and it's a great high quality entry level setup. Echo solo 13ft 4-piece 8-weight Spey rod, Okuma Sierra 10/11 reel, Skagit fly line, sink tip, shooting line and backing. Ready to fish, great size for salmon and steelhead fishing. $300, located in Deep Cove...
  5. ryanb

Stainless and aluminum prop comparison

I'm looking at getting a couple of spare aluminum props for my boat for remote trips. Currently the boat has eco enertia 13.6x21p stainless props and if anything the boat is slightly over-propped. When purchasing an aluminum prop, what would be a good comparable? Any recommendations on what's...
  6. ryanb

Electric over hydraulic reversing problem

So I have a problem with reversing my boat trailer. When I'm backing down the boat ramp my brake controller thinks I'm braking harder than I actually am because of the slope on the ramp. This results in almost instantly locked brakes when the trailer doesn't have weight on it as soon as I...
  7. ryanb

Mercury 115 low rpm misfire

My port side 115 (twins) seems to be having intermittent misfires at low rpm (trolling, idle). It's brand new with only 12 hours. Dealer replaced the spark plugs under warranty and called it good. Which it obviously wasn't, happened immediately again upon hitting the water. Anyone have any...
  8. ryanb

WTB boat

Looking for a boat to fish for prawns, crab and troll for salmon through the winter. I recently sold my boat to finance a new aluminum build which won't be ready until at least the spring. I've decided that going the whole winter without fishing will be hard to take. Its hard to find a boat...
  9. ryanb

Two station mechanical controls

For those of you that have set up twin outboards with two stations, what was involved? Hydraulic helm is straight forward enough, but what about throttle and shift? I see some parts you can use to combine the cables, but its unclear to me how these work.
  10. ryanb

2014 Raider 2284

Sold
  11. ryanb

Kids life jackets

Infant size, 20-30lbs, and 30-60lbs. $10 each or $25 for all three. Located in North Saanich/Sidney.
  12. ryanb

Stainless steel telescoping dive/swim ladder

Sold pending pickup Never used or mounted. Bought off Amazon for $130, selling for $50. Pickup only, located in Sidney/North Saanich area.
  13. ryanb

12x30 boat shelter

Sold
  14. ryanb

Bigger fuel tank, more fuel tanks?

I am thinking about adding more fuel capacity to my boat. The current fuel tank is mounted under the floor. There is 7 inches of empty space between the top of the tank and the supports for the floor. By my calculations I could get another 35-45 gallons in there. Is it feasible to mount...
  15. ryanb

Salvaging a dock

So a few months ago a dock washed up on a local beach. Kind of broken apart but looks relatively new. The lumber is in good condition. No markings and no one has claimed it obviously. Am I within my rights to salvage the lumber? Anything I should do before I started pulling it apart? Thanks
  16. ryanb

Wtb: 2-6hp outboard

2 or 4 stroke with a built in fuel tank. Located in Sidney, or greater Victoria area. Doesn't need to be fancy, but does need to work well. Prefer short shaft.
  17. ryanb

Leaf springs

My leaf springs in my 2 year old roadrunner look awfully rusted. I do wash them every time with fresh water after launching, as soon as I can anyways. Obviously with the corrosion these are a wear item, but when do you replace? I just want to avoid a nasty surprise in the middle of nowhere.
  18. ryanb

Winter springs

Any word or thoughts on what kind of management measures will be in place for winter fishing with our new war on science based fishery management?
Back