Search results

1. WaterRats

1980 Thermoglass for sale - $1800 OBO

I have a 14’ 1980 Thermoglass with a 1981 115Hp Mercury Tower of power for sale. Haven’t yet run it up for the season, however it was running when I put her to bed for the winter. She not a pretty boat as she could use some new lounge seats (the vinyl has eroded from sun exposure and being...
  2. WaterRats

Prawning help for a beginner

So here I am on my first prawn adventure, not really knowing what I'm doing. I've got a trap, float, some yum yum bait, weights and an anchor,and yet nothing to show for it. I dropped my set up in approx 300' of water and let it soak for almost 7 hours. While I'm thinking perhaps I was in the...
  3. WaterRats

2 Shimano Moocher Reels for sale.

I have 2 used Shimano Moocher Reels for sale. 1 - Moocher 200GT 1 - Moocher Plus 2000 GT I just cleaned and serviced both, but have decided I’d really like to switch to a new Islander MR3 or get another Trophy XL Tyee QR. These Shimano reels have a lot of life left and are ready to spool and...
  4. WaterRats

WTB-Pink Islander MR3

I've been trying for a while now to find a pink islander for my lady and haven't had much luck finding one. Does anyone have one for sale? Cheers WR
  5. WaterRats

TRADE: Outgrown the family boat. Looking to trade up

Do you have a 20' or larger boat that is functional and you don't use as much as you would like? Or maybe you're looking to downsize. I have a 14' 1980 Thermoglass boat with a 115 merc outboard plus trailer for trade. We love to get out on the water and fish both fresh and salt. Open to...
  6. WaterRats

Hand painted teaser heads

Just finished rigging a bunch of teaser heads that I had my 6y/o daughter paint up in various patters as a summer project. Gonna see if they'll catch her some fish. Does anyone else paint their own teaser heads?
  7. WaterRats

Wanted: 2 Back-To-Back seats

Looking for a pair of back to back seats in good condition for my old Thermoglass. The sun and weather have finally taken their toll on mine and they need replacement. I can best be reached by PM. Cheers
Back