3. ReelDreams

Sold please delete

New price 37900
  4. ReelDreams

Sold please delete

price drop 39700
  5. ReelDreams

Sold please delete

Located in Comox The 2509 sits at 26’ long and bow to motor up 32’ On the back sits a 2010 250 Mercury Verado approx 1000 hrs. 2018 Yamaha 9.9 high thrust electric start and tilt low hours. Simrad radar on top of the radar arch and rod holder E120 model main unit. Fish finder Gps power by...
  6. ReelDreams

02 Yamaha T9.9 non tiller long leg

25” leg. Tilt motor is shot and I needed a replacement sooner than later so I went with a newer motor instead of waiting for the part. motor runs fine. also has a Trollking mounted to the throttle control that I’ll let go with it. Nice for dialing up and down the speed.
  7. ReelDreams

02 Yamaha T9.9 non tiller long leg

Hey guys I’m selling my 02 T9.9 non tiller long leg. These are the old big block motors more like a 15. Comes with prop guard. Power tilt is not working. Panther tilt backer would solve that. No controls but I can include the keyed ignition wires and a binnacle but no cables. $600 Located in...
  8. ReelDreams

Halibut TAC

We really should be asking for more, ultimately if you don’t ask for more or seem engaged you get less. SG is right with our limited tonnage we should be using it. We have what 18%. We left multiple years tonnage in the water, great for reproduction but the allocation would not be there if...
  9. ReelDreams

batteries

Costco
  10. ReelDreams

Kicker

It’s sold boys.
  11. ReelDreams

ISO mounting bracket for kicker

Did you install the manufacture backing plate with it as well?
  12. ReelDreams

ISO mounting bracket for kicker

Hey guys I’m looking to see if anyone out there has or makes brackets that can be bolted on horizontally to a fibreglass pod. For reference the boat is a Trophy Pro 2509 model. The kicker will be mounted on the port side. Picture for reference. Motor being mounted is a Yamaha T9.9 long leg power...
  13. ReelDreams

4’ Shakespeare Galaxy 5400-XT VHF antennae

As posted 4’ antenna with 8’ cord. Great for a smaller vessel. Located in Comox $20
  14. ReelDreams

Dometic 970 series 5 gallon portable toilet

Bought a year ago never been used just filled with water. Brand new $150. Located in Comox I’ll take $100 for it
  15. ReelDreams

FS - 24Gallon America-Kart fuel tank

I have 2 fuel tanks for sale. I purchased for a project then changed plans. 3/8” connections on both tanks. One has never had fuel in it the other had fuel in it once as I used it on an extended trip. Dimensions are 29.5” long x 18” wide x 12.5” tall Asking 400$ each. New they are $500...
  16. ReelDreams

Important Mtg. - Mar. 25 Cheanuh Marina Chinook Pen Project

Be great to see guys getting together and doing a pen project here in Comox
  17. ReelDreams

Rally Against DFO In Planning For July Long Weekend

Need to address the lack of funding from the government. Should have the rods out with just flashers that have a message on them like #prosalmon or hope or something tactile, that can be referenced after this event in a positive manner. Maybe Gibbs can get behind this with proceeds going...
Back