Search results

1. Someday

Ice in fish wells

Just curious if anyone has had damage to their fiberglass boats as a result of ice accumulating in the fish wells and then freezing? When I came home tonight, I thought I would clean out the pine needles that had fallen into my boat. After picking up pine needles and a few leaves I lifted the...
  2. Someday

trade 18lb cannon ball

I have a nearly new 18lb cannon ball with fin, and looking to trade straight across for a 15lb with fin, in equivalent shape. I live in Nanaimo.
  3. Someday

Les Davis cut plug

I am looking to purchase some Les Davis cut plugs. I would prefer the #4, but if a 3 or 5 was in decent shape, I would probably consider them too. I know that everybody at one time or another had one or two of these in their boxes. Whether you caught fish on them or not, well, I will let you...
  4. Someday

Fishwell lids

I am hoping to replace 2 fishwell lids from my 1991 20' Trophy. They are 19" wide, and 41" long. I thought I would put this out here, as it isn't feasible to repair them. I have thought of replacing them with checkered aluminum lids, but I would like to keep the original look. Hope to hear from...
  5. Someday

Channel 88a

Is it possible I can not get channel 88a on my Ray 45 vhf? I have downloaded the manual, I have found "Int", I have hit every combination of buttons, still nothing but 88. Or option b; leave off and fish.....Any suggestions. Thanks
  6. Someday

The Reel Deal

I managed to get my hands on an Amundson Trend TMX5 mooching reel. Wow! Where do I start. The drag is amazing. Carbon fiber washers lets you set the drag to perfection, and no line creep. So smooth to wind in, yet holds the drag where you set it. The other big selling feature for me is it...
  7. Someday

best mooching rod?

I am looking at replacing a couple of rods that have earned their retirement.. So, I would like to hear what type of mooching rods others prefer. As far as the amount I plan to spend, well, I guess it depends on how sold I am on the rod. Ball park would be $200 a rod. Looking forward to all...
Back