Search results

1. Dencope

Need Canvas Work

Hey guys, Looking to get my existing canvas top some work done on it. Need a few buttons replaced and a zipper re-stitched. Also want to get a piece made that goes from the back of my bimini down to the transom. Closer to Duncan the better. Thanks.
  2. Dencope

ISO #15 Cannon Ball Mold

Looking to buy a 15# cannon ball mold or give my lead to someone next time they're making some cannon balls. Basically I'm looking to turn 50lbs lead into a couple of cannon balls. Thanks, located from Campbell River to Duncan
  3. Dencope

ISO 6' White Keel Guard

Hey guys, Have a few dings in my 17.2' Hourston keel due to launching in too low of water (boat falling off rollers and hitting keel on last cross member), and beaching to take family ashore. Looking for any input on keel guards such as makes and where to find on Vancouver Island. Also...
  4. Dencope

XD 100

Does anyone know where I can buy XD100 (E-TEC 2-stroke oil) near Duncan? The closest place is Parker Marine in Nanaimo I believe. Thanks.
  5. Dencope

ISO 2lb Cannon Ball Mold

I have some lead I'd like to turn into 2lb halibut weights. Does anyone on here have a mold for sale or want to exchange some lead for some weights? Thanks.
  6. Dencope

ISO 8-9.9 Kicker

Ideally looking for a newer extra long shaft, 9.9 Yamaha motor with tiller. But open to other makes as long as less than 10 years old, also could be just a long shaft. Let me know if you have anything, located on Vancouver Island. Thanks, Dennis
  7. Dencope

WTB Halibut Gear

Looking for halibut rod and reels, spreader bars and weights, complete anchor set up, and a spear. Recently just completed fitting my boat out for salmon now looking for all things halibut. Let me know what you're willing to part with and how much. Can pick up anywhere between Campbell River...
  8. Dencope

ISO 2 Electric Scotty Downriggers

It's for a 17' boat so doesn't have to be anything special. What do you have? In Campbell River at the moment but travel up and down island. Thanks.
  9. Dencope

25" extra long leg kicker

Looking for an 8 or 9.9 hp, 25" leg, 4 stroke newer the better. Let me know (PM) what you have. Located on VI and will travel to pick up. Thanks.
  10. Dencope

Looking for these items...

Hi thanks for reading this, I'm looking for these items and I'm located in Duncan but travel to Campbell River quite frequently. Hydraulic Steering Going to use to replace mechanical on 17.2 Hourston powered with a 2014 115 HP E-Tec Trailer Jack Purchased a 1000 lbs jack to replace broken but...
  11. Dencope

Cleaning Out Garage

Hey guys, this is kind of a random list of stuff but I hope someone can get some use of some of these items wasting away in my garage (will add some more items as I get pictures). List of items in order of pictures, located in Duncan. Also willing to trade for or towards price of, -10 pound...
  12. Dencope

Fiberglass Work

Hey guys, Does anyone know of good fiberglass guys in Campbell River? I'm also contemplating doing it myself but may need some advice from someone on here. If anyone is willing to help I can post some pics of what I'm up against. Thanks in advance for anybody knowing someone or willing to...
  13. Dencope

Rod Storage Area (Side Gunwale) 17' Runabout

Hey guys, looking for some ideas for the side gunwale area on my 17.2 Hourston. I've recently ripped out the blue vinyl coating as it was dirty and starting to peal back. Also I wanted to re-seal some holes that were drilled in by the previous owner to run wiring and to fasten rod holders. Does...
  14. Dencope

4-Stroke Oil

Hey guys, just doing an oil change on my 1998 9.9HP four stroke kicker. I have some expensive Castrol Edge SAE 5W-30 full synthetic. Would anybody recomend or not recomend using that in my kicker? I do not know what kind of oil was used in it previously as it is a new motor to me. Thanks in...
  15. Dencope

Bow Stop Roller

Hey guys, I was told by the salesman that the bow stop is just to stop the boat from going forward with no real weight on it and that the lack of contact area isn't a big deal and that the exaggerated flare will just help guide it. I feel there should be more contact area between the roller/stop...
  16. Dencope

10 KG ROCNA Anchor (SOLD)

Hi guys, This anchor is a huge overkill for my size boat but an awesome anchor. Selling for $300 O.B.O., they retail for about 320-360 from the research I've done. It's brand new.
  17. Dencope

Hourston for sale

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/1994----------183-Ft-Hourston-GlasCraft-for-sale_29198937.lite Not mine but decent looking boat.
  18. Dencope

Any Long Shaft Kickers 4 Sale?

Hey guys, looking for a 4 - Stroke kicker 9.9 HP 20" shaft. Make is not critical to me. Looking to spend around $1000. Thanks!
  19. Dencope

E-TEC Controls (SOLD)

Hey guys, Recently purchased a 2014 115HP E-TEC, it came with binnacle controls (center console mount) and I could make work but would prefer side mount. Does anyone want to buy my binnacle controls to put towards side mount? Does anyone have newer side mount controls for sale? I have 1993...
  20. Dencope

Inspection Covers

Looking for a couple 6" inspection covers. Would prefer a high quality tight sealing cover, the ones I've installed are the screw type and are constantly filling with sand and one has already cracked from stepping on. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good make, type and where to buy or...
Back