Search results

1. Dencope

Hourston Glasscraft Decals

Does anyone know the font type for the Hourstons?
  2. Dencope

2023 Campbell River Reports

Campbell River Seafood
  3. Dencope

Campbell River or Comox guide

Kolks Sportsfishing....He'll take you wherever you want to go and he's a great fisherman. Out of CR.
  4. Dencope

Need Canvas Work

17.2 Hourston, just want to finish off the back to keep the dust out on gravel roads and pine needles out on the driveway.
  5. Dencope

Need Canvas Work

Hey guys, Looking to get my existing canvas top some work done on it. Need a few buttons replaced and a zipper re-stitched. Also want to get a piece made that goes from the back of my bimini down to the transom. Closer to Duncan the better. Thanks.
  6. Dencope

Engine issue

This is a long shot but I had a similar problem and it was to do with my kicker fuel line being plumbed into the main and the one way check valve wasn't holding and it was sucking in air.
  7. Dencope

ISO #15 Cannon Ball Mold

Looking to buy a 15# cannon ball mold or give my lead to someone next time they're making some cannon balls. Basically I'm looking to turn 50lbs lead into a couple of cannon balls. Thanks, located from Campbell River to Duncan
  8. Dencope

New cannon balls. $ 2.50 lb

Hello, I'm looking for a couple 15 #'s....I'm in Campbell River now and travelling to Duncan on Tuesday, are you between there somewhere? Also I have some lead, would you be willing to make some balls at a discounted rate if I supplied the lead? Thanks. Dennis
  9. Dencope

Hoochies, reels & more

I PM'd you with contact details. Would gladly take off your hands. I'm in CR as well.
  10. Dencope

WTB - Fish Cleaning Station

Saw a few custom ones out side of a friends welding shop. Lowe's Fabricating in Duncan. May be worth giving him a call.
  11. Dencope

Yamaha 8hp

Hey, is this still available and if so where are you located? Thanks
  12. Dencope

Vacuum Sealer For Sale - VacMaster VP112

Hello, is this still available? Is 500 your bottom dollar? I'm in Duncan but could pick up next week sometime. Thanks Dennis
  13. Dencope

Cannon Ball Molds -SOLD

Where are you located?
  14. Dencope

Magma Bar B Q, scotty 1106 down rigger

Is the BBQ still available?
  15. Dencope

2012 Yamaha 9.9 HT For Sale

Where are you located?
  16. Dencope

Hydraulic steering helm $200

Just like the add says "located in Duncan"
  17. Dencope

Hydraulic steering helm $200

I have a used but good hydraulic steering cylinder to pair with this if anyone needs, think it's a seastar. $200 and located in Duncan. Sorry for heisting your add @Gham , just trying to help someone get set up with hydraulic steering. Best thing I ever did to my boat.
  18. Dencope

ISO 6' White Keel Guard

yes, also looking for a keel roller to install.
  19. Dencope

ISO 6' White Keel Guard

Hey guys, Have a few dings in my 17.2' Hourston keel due to launching in too low of water (boat falling off rollers and hitting keel on last cross member), and beaching to take family ashore. Looking for any input on keel guards such as makes and where to find on Vancouver Island. Also...
Back