Search results

1. G

US boat purchase.( another issue)

I got a permit from city hall in Port Angeles These services include renewing your tabs, obtaining new license ... boat registrations. ... Contact Us. Clallam County 223 East 4th Street Port Angeles, WA 98362
  2. G

Reel Repair? Vancouver Island

Shimano Canada is the best place to send your Shimano reels They do a good job and the price is $35 all parts included Plus postage I have send my Tyrnos reels there They were ready for recycling and they came back working like new...
  3. G

500 to 1000 dollar fish finders

https://www.sail.ca/en/lowrance-hook-reveal-5-fishfinder-with-deep-water-performance-and-nav-752719-20-062690001?refSrc=1646653&nosto=nosto-page-product1 These guys have some amazing prices this price includes map You may have to change stores to find stock There is stock in Ottawa. I saved $350...
  4. G

Scotty Downrigger Spare Parts

Will ship Most items fit in a small Canada Post Box $20
  5. G

not on my nickel what did you have in mind
  6. G

Spare parts All new old stock Scotty wiring harness c/w auto stop switch , fuse, relay, new style male plug and wire and new rubber gasket $40.00 for each older style electric downrigger model #1106 and Model # 1101 3 pcs available Scotty new style male plug with 3 feet of wire $15.00 each 2...
  7. G

I’m ready to upgrade to a chamber vacuum

Food Pac in Vancouver plus shipping if you live else where Good to deal with
  8. G

Replace the cork on two rods (Victoria)

I bought the graphite sections custom sized from Custom Rod Builders and then Andy machined the 2 bushings for each rod I'm sure they were $80 each 8 years ago I talked to BlueWolf recently and he said it was still working great
  9. G

Replace the cork on two rods (Victoria)

Replacing corks on a rod is not that easy of a job. I have done it on my own rods. I did graphite lower sections on a few rods for Blue Wolf in a trade labour thing more than a few years ago He still uses them and it was not cheep then .The corks cost an average of $2 + and they are only ½ inch...
  10. G

Lumber Prices

5/8 standard plywood $85
  11. G

2021 Sooke Reports

N0651-Recreational - Salmon - Chinook - Southeast Vancouver Island - Areas 18, 19, 20, and Subareas 29-3 to 29-5 - Effective August 1, 2021; and Subareas 20-1, 20-2, 29-1 and 29-2 measures effective July 15 DFO Email and from DFO Website
  12. G

I know thread been done before, battery replacement time...

https://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/index.php?threads/advice-on-battery-replacement.77349/ costco
  13. G

Sealing access hatches - what to use?

If you never want to get it open Sika is a sealant\glue Is there not a o ring in the hatch ?
  14. G

New to sooke

A) do not ask Eldon B) Who the hell is Duncan C ) Ask Vinnie he is in charge of the docks 250 two one six 3501 trailer storage is usually for those that moore year round
  15. G

Bradley Digital smoker not feeding pucks

Is it the pucks are not dropping down or the mechanism is not advancing them ? When I leave the pucks out side under cover in the rainy season they expand and do not always drop I have also had the unit right apart and then using compressed air blew everything inside after this I would...
  16. G

Building boats from Hourston glascraft molds

I think you guys meant Walt Bohn of Bohn Sheet Metal
  17. G

ROD BLANK FINISH

https://rodbuildersupplies.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Trondak-U-40.pdf
  18. G

When the Sooke Net Pen fish return will we be allowed to fish for them?

I have no proof but a little birdie told me that DFO wants to kill all the net pen fish that are in the Sooke River because they are not native to the River I believe they are going to net them and then give them away
  19. G

2020 Sooke Reports

RECREATIONAL - Salmon Fishery Notice - Fisheries and Oceans Canada Subject: FN0611-RECREATIONAL - Salmon - Portions of Areas 12, 13, 15, and Subarea 20-5 - Chinook Management Measures - Effective June 30, 2020 To address conservation concerns for at-risk Fraser River Chinook stocks, DFO...
  20. G

Guides get the green light

x2 I have seen a number of 5th wheels in town this past week heading up to Renfrew 1/2 of them sporting Alberta Plates
Back