Search results

1. the gambler

Looking for Anchovies! Victoria

Hey everyone. Looking to try and find 1/2 a case (or whatever!) of Anchovies. I know it's a long shot currently but gotta try.... Cheers! James 250 483 4383
  2. the gambler

Opinions on a new local fishing/cooking show!

Hey there everyone! Thought i'd post a link to the Pilot Episode of "The Fishin Musicians Kitchen" and get some feedback. The show is produced by a good friend of mine Steve Ling and showcases him and friends doing some local fishing and then preparing the daily catch. Steve is a outstanding...
  3. the gambler

Opinions on a new Fishing/Cooking show

Hey there everyone! Thought i'd post a link to the Pilot Episode of "The Fishin Musicians Kitchen" and get some feedback. The show is produced by a good friend of mine Steve Ling and showcases him and friends doing some local fishing and then preparing the daily catch. Steve is a outstanding...
  4. the gambler

Wanted Immediately - Boat trailer for podded 18' Double Eagle

Hey there everyone, looking for a trailer for my 18' DE. Has a pretty big pod so probably close to 21 feet total. Thinking 3000 lb? Needed immediately as the old one died horribly. Located in Victoria James 250 483 4383
  5. the gambler

Wanted - VHF radio

Hey everyone! Looking to finish up outfitting the new ride. All that's left is a VHF radio. Wasn't thinking when I let go of the last boat, should have hung on to the old radio. I'm in Victoria, not looking for anything fancy, just something for safety's sake. Got an antenna, just need the...
  6. the gambler

Question about what to use to fill a Pod

Hey there everybody. I have an issue with my Podded Double Eagle that i'm almost done outfitting. It has a custom pod that the last owner put on it. He apparently didn't seal it properly when installing it as it's taking on water (just the pod, not the boat). Boat still runs great even with...
  7. the gambler

Looking for two pedestal swivel seats

Outfitting a new toy.... looking for a couple of sturdy swivel seats with or without the pedestals. Cheers! James - 250 727 5601 In Victoria
  8. the gambler

Wanted - Prop For 100 HP 2 Stroke Mercury

Hey all. Looking for a prop for my 100 HP Mercury. Had an unfortunate encounter with a log! Located in Victoria. 250 727 5601 Cheers
  9. the gambler

Wanted - Prop For 100 HP 2 Stroke Mercury

Hey all. Looking for a prop for my 100 HP Mercury. Had an unfortunate encounter with a log! Located in Victoria. 250 727 5601 Cheers
  10. the gambler

27 ft Grady White sailfish for sale

27 ft Grady White Sailfish Twin 200 Yamaha saltwater series II (serviced twice a year, no issues, run great) Kicker pod w/controls (current yamaha 9.9 has a blown cylinder) Garmen GPS Lowrance radar Marine radio Serious satellite radio Shore power hookup w/cables and battery charging system...
  11. the gambler

Tuna Outriggers for 4 Stroke Kicker

My kicker blew a cylinder and I need a new one. Looking for a 10 or 15hp long shaft electric start 4 stroke. I have two tuna poles/outriggers mounted on my boat that I'm willing to trade. They came with the boat (27 ft Grady White Sailfish) which came from NY state. I don't have a pic with me...
Back