Search results

1. barrie

Hackers again!!

got a notice from forum administrator that my account was under attack today, they could not get in. I tracked the IP address to Norway. Bastards!
  2. barrie

Replacing Volvo Risers & Manifolds

Got a 2008 volvo 5.0 litre needing risers and manifolds. Just wondering if I should stay with Volvo parts or go to replacements? Where's the best pricing?
  3. barrie

Double posts still

Anyone else still having the problem of double posts and the blue screen error msg? Also, When I hit advanced key all I get is a screen over screen image and cant read anything. Started when site got hacked and I can't stop it. Any ideas?
  4. barrie

Who was that Prawn trap seller?

Can Ya help me out I can't find his post? Who has tried them? Was pricing just like retail? Friggin rats made a mess of all of mine........
  5. barrie

Dfo with spotting scopes

Driving up Wallace Drive from Brentwood Bay today and who do I see? DFO with spotting scopes watching all the boats up Saanich Inlet toward Bamberton. Those sneaky bastards.
  6. barrie

Sturgeon charter

Looking to book my FIRST EVER sturgeon charter for the fall. Thinking lower Fraser, want an experienced guide with GOOD equipment. What dates are best? Who do ya like?
  7. barrie

Sturgeon charter

I'm a long time Hali and Salmon guy and I'm Looking to book a FIRST EVER Sturgeon Charter for the Fall Season on the lower Fraser river. Want an established guy, quality equipment etc. who do Ya recommend? Barrie
  8. barrie

Sooke2015

Whirl bay today, lots of fish , white hootchie and coyote spoon.
  9. barrie

Sheldon Fishing Products Calif

Saw this on a thread post by Califbill. Interesting bait heads used in California for Salmon.
  10. barrie

HC Black Friday sale

Drove up to nanaimo to check HC Black Friday pricing and it was incredible! Place was absolutely packed with old guys like me packing plastic! We didn't plan on buying much, but by the time the time the smoke settled we did buy and saved about $950 on all our stuff. Bought more than we planned...
  11. barrie

SIMRAD NSS7 evo2 Plotter/sounder

Up at Harbour Chandler on the wknd and had a look at the new SIMRAD Chartplotter/sounder. Very nice unit , I'm thinking about buying it for the stern steering station. Anyone running one of these?
  12. barrie

Yam kicker shift cable

Went down to boat this morn. Lowered kicker 2002 yami 8 HT power tilt., shifter always left in neutral, pushed start button on tiller handle and nothing! Lots of battery power! I can push shifter into forward and watch shift cable slide in the tiller arm BUT NOTHING moves inside the engine...
  13. barrie

Wtb: Navnet vx2 display

Looking for another furuno Navnet VX2 display screen. I can use either a 7" or 10" display screen
  14. barrie

Victoria Harbour to Bamfield

I Am running 24' Seasport from Victoria harbour up to Bamfield on either July 17 or 18 and coming back down either July 24, 25 or 26 Anyone else heading that way on July 17 or 18?
  15. barrie

Wanted: Furuno Navnet Vx2 display

Looking for Furuno Navnet Vx2 display, I can use 10" or 7" screen.
Back