Search results

1. Reel-Knotty

new scotty downrigger receptacle #2126

I have a new downrigger receptacle #2126 ( OLD STYLE ) $30 still in package
  2. Reel-Knotty

AIRMAR P-66 For Garmin SOLD

I have a Airmar P-66 transducer part #10192-01 for Garmin I got it used and never installed it in my boat 6 pin connector asking $100 Thanks
  3. Reel-Knotty

STEEL PLATE WTB

I am looking for 1/4 -3/4 steel plate about 27 X 40 to cover a hole that I drive over anyone have something like this they want gone Cheers
  4. Reel-Knotty

Aluminium herring comb

I have a aluminium herring comb for sale $50 obo
  5. Reel-Knotty

Insurance asking for survey

just got my insurance renewal they are requesting a survey be done boat is a 1996 Campion Explorer is this normal for a 20 year old boat cheers
  6. Reel-Knotty

oysters and red tide

was up at Parksville beach today seen about 10 people with pails full of oysters then as I was leaving seen them all in the back of a 3/4 ton pickup it was full are these people eating them even though its flagged red tide cheers
  7. Reel-Knotty

Need help with Garmin GSD22

I have a Garmin GSD22 thats acting up (no depth reading) does anyone know where I can have it checked out or someone have a one I can plug into to see if its the GSD22 or my head unit have changed transducer and thats not the problem any help would be appreciated Thanks Cheers
  8. Reel-Knotty

Wanted update data card for Garmin 3210

looking for a update card for my Garmin GPSMAP 3210 CHEERS
  9. Reel-Knotty

wanted update card for Garmin GPSMAP 3210

looking for a update card for my Garmin gpsmap3210 cheers
  10. Reel-Knotty

Johnson Prop

I have a Johnson prop off a 95hp 14X17 in great shape $30 cheers
  11. Reel-Knotty

1 1/2 stainless steel tube

I have 5 pieces of 1 1/2 inch stainless steel tubing 69 inches long left over from my hard top/arch mod $75 takes it
  12. Reel-Knotty

WTB; Minn Kotta trolling motor

Looking for a minn kotta trolling motor for my dinghy (cheep) cheers
  13. Reel-Knotty

Fishing out of Nanaimo

Has any one been out off the fingers fishing, any action or is everyone just boating and washing lures LOL Cheers
  14. Reel-Knotty

downrigger braid

I'm just wondering if you guys use rope eyes or just tie the braid to the swivel on the ball clip. Cheers
  15. Reel-Knotty

WTB scotty net

looking for a scotty net with a 6 foot handle cheers
  16. Reel-Knotty

Fishing from shore in Mexico

Anyone ever fish from shore in the Mayan, headed down and thinking I may give it a try, licence needed ? Thanks cheers
  17. Reel-Knotty

WTB: Fiberglass supplies

Just wondering if anyone has some leftover fiberglass supplies, I need about 75sqft of matt, about 12L of resin and gelcoat. Building a hardtop for my boat PM me with what you have and price Thanks Cheers
  18. Reel-Knotty

WTB: Garmen P66 8 pin Transducer

WTB garmin p66 transducer Looking to upgrade Garmen #10-10192-21 Cheers
  19. Reel-Knotty

stainless steel cleaner/pickling paste

just building a stainless steel tower for my boat I have about 10 welds that need to be cleaned anyone know where I can get a small amount of pickling paste or something that will do the job Thanks cheers
  20. Reel-Knotty

Spawning Salmon

Where would be the best place to take the girl friend to see the salmon this time of year on the island cheers
Back